You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-25 11:33:54

Vexenie

My experience with murder mouth

Was doing my business

Heard a griefer, with the murder mouth "grrr" sound

Got killed cuz I lost my shit laughing

IDK why I find this so funny!?

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#2 2019-06-25 19:37:07

ollj

Re: My experience with murder mouth

yeha it is situationally hillarrious.

but not as funny as getting born to a naive mother, which in the end, just gets you starved or murdered before age 5. so im on our-of-lifes-idle now, cause it happened three times in a row to me. and i got to avenge one of them, by making a bow into her heart.
if youre an eve, and manage to have your early daughters starve, whine not achieving anything significant, expect a murderous reincarnation.

if you hear any warning about anyone, and that person is armed and stealing (easily nooticable by a backpack with more than one knife in it), and you are not armed (due to thefts), you not only get yourself killed, but also all your offspring and parents.

also, one naive mom is the warpath-eve, that has stolen many war swords and knifes, on hidden outposts next to a bell.
that mom is naive, by showing a large group of her children her hidden stash.
this just creates a greedy death cult.

now thats hillariously deadly.

Last edited by ollj (2019-06-25 19:45:31)

#3 2019-06-27 11:47:37

D3mon1cblack

i lost my shit when a raider came to slaughter us and 5 of us went after him growling and moaning omg that was funny

im eve groot or eve degroot and if i dont care and spawn next to an item ill call myself eve (itemname)
420 mushroom cultist and proud of it!

#4 2019-06-27 14:56:25

sinfulcliche

Murder mouth is much more terrifying when you're a little toddler and a murderer is hot on your trail with the only knife in town.

#5 2019-06-27 16:45:02

ollj

murder mouth is completely harmless, while you have between 15 and 25 jums, you can easily avoid any conflict in favor of accumulating more dexterity/jum, and/or just hunt anyone else till that person starves to death.
sadly i missed the murder mouth mass murdering, mostly caused by a hostile foreigner. i just was not at the camp at that time. instead i brought 24 rare jums to the base, that failed to eat and defend itself, for no good reason.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewt … 982#p65982

Last edited by ollj (2019-06-27 17:05:43)

#6 2019-06-28 02:43:46

Jk Howling

D3mon1cblack wrote:

i lost my shit when a raider came to slaughter us and 5 of us went after him growling and moaning omg that was funny

I had the same thing happen the other day lmfao. I think I was a.. Mcrae? Small black fam like 1.6k away from a belltown. Some random lady came riding in on horseback and pulled a sword out. Unfortunately for her, half of us had knives and there were two sets of bow+arrows laying around and she got chased off and shot.

Worked out p well for us at least. Nobody died and we got free loot [backpack, horse cart, a sword, some nice clothing]

-Has ascended to better games-

Board footer