a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-06-21 03:42:37

YannaChan
Banned

Re: Post screenshots of: You getting married in one hour one life

InSpace wrote:

Also add divorces too so these rpers can get back to work smile

were you the person in that one life i had where you said "rp is cancer" and then i said back to that person "anti-rpers are cancer"

#27 2019-06-21 05:46:20

InSpace

Nope, not me.

I actually don't mind rp, I just joke around since I don't do it <3

Last edited by InSpace (2019-06-21 05:50:17)

#28 2019-06-21 06:51:25

MrsDuckGirl

I have no screenshot but this life was one of my favorite. I was born as a boy in a medium size city.

I don’t remember what my name was but his name was George. I spent most of my life bringing iron back, and each time I was back in town I would cross this farming man wearing a lovely red dress. He got impressed by my carts, I boasted a bit and self-appointed « king of iron ». He asked me if he could be my wife, I said yes, and as I spotted a gold vein during my travels, I told him « let me make you a crown first ». What I did, I made him a nice carrot crown and we asked a young boy to marry us.
The poor boy did his best saying the words one by one : « do you [my name] wanna take Lucky as your wife ? » he asked. Scandal ! Lucky is my sister, assisting to our wedding. »Nooooo !!! » I shout, « I don’t gaf of Lucky, I wanna marry George !! ». We all appologized, one for his mistake, me for saying to Lucky that I didnt gaf about her. I didn’t see what the boy said next but George replied yes, so I said « with this crown, I [my name], king of iron, take you George, Queen of carrots, as my wife ». The crown fits him so well,  we now are  married ! I almost died of happiness (and starvation…).

We had our honey moon in the sheep pen, dead baby sheeps make nice pillows. I was so thrilled I wanted to give away pillows of love to babies. While I was offering one to a kid, George arrived next to me and died at my feet. I didn’t see his last words, I don’t know how he died. It was so sudden, I was distraught, I let myself die next to him . « I can ‘t live without you, George my love » were my last words.

When I looked at the familly tree after that, I saw his last words were « i love you [my name] » and that he was my brother.

I never RP, I got caught by the opportunity and George’s kindness, and this life made me laught a lot.
Thank you George, I still remember this day with happiness and will remember it for long.

#29 2019-06-21 23:59:23

Hstrike

I was Par and got married in the Qin or Horace village with the huge library. I guess it's the former Dawn village.

Bowen, you were the best husband. I hope our daughters grow well and carry our legacy onwards. I will never forget our wedding in the garden and our sexy escapade in the woods.
Rowen, you were a great gay uncle. You are the reason we got married, as our priest, thanks to your great words and despite the objection of some child who had baseless accusations against my husband. Your kindness and care brought so many of us forward. The fact that you supported our family so well made you the kids' favorite. So sad for Priscilla, our first born, though.

Mother, I birthed many children. Three beautiful daughters, in fact.

I died trying to bring back stones for our graves. But I rest with you in spirit, close Nortwest or West of the town.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4836354

If anybody has screens of the wedding... you know what to do.

Last edited by Hstrike (2019-06-22 00:02:03)

#30 2019-06-22 00:05:19

Erudaru

JeCwh8B.png

Me as Bowen and my bride Par - my twin brother Rowen served as priest and Kyle was our audience. Modest wedding but beautiful memories. <3

We had many beautiful daughters but had to watch one of them die. Priscilla, if your read this, forgive me for the things I said in anger.

#31 2019-06-22 00:19:29

YannaChan
Banned

Erudaru wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/JeCwh8B.png

Me as Bowen and my bride Par - my twin brother Rowen served as priest and Kyle was our audience. Modest wedding but beautiful memories. <3

We had many beautiful daughters but had to watch one of them die. Priscilla, if your read this, forgive me for the things I said in anger.

Hey, Bowen!

I was Khizer, Turns out Apryl left then came back and stabbed me when I said "I hope next life i'm a girl," Then there were a lot of people either with blood wounds or bloody knifes, Only two people died.

I wasn't mad at Apryl, I couldn't be and I couldn't curse her, I loved her too much and was only happy she was there.

Last edited by YannaChan (2019-08-28 00:06:13)

#32 2019-06-22 01:35:50

Erudaru

YannaChan wrote:
Erudaru wrote:

Hey, Bowen!

I was Khezier, Turns out Apryl left then came back and stabbed me when I said "I hope next life i'm a girl," Then there were a lot of people either with blood wounds or bloody knifes, Only two people died.

I wasn't mad at Apryl, I couldn't be and I couldn't curse her, I loved her too much and was only happy she was there.

I understand, love is blind. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. I do admit that sometimes I think about what would've happened if I hadn't prohibit Marlene from seeing you...

#33 2019-06-22 01:47:38

YannaChan
Banned

Erudaru wrote:
YannaChan wrote:
Erudaru wrote:

Hey, Bowen!

I was Khezier, Turns out Apryl left then came back and stabbed me when I said "I hope next life i'm a girl," Then there were a lot of people either with blood wounds or bloody knifes, Only two people died.

I understand, love is blind. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. I do admit that sometimes I think about what would've happened if I hadn't prohibit Marlene from seeing you...

Tbh, Marlene and me probably would've been a great couple, Me and Marlene talked a lot and we were basically friends, my last words were "I'll see you in heaven, Marlene."

#34 2019-06-22 15:12:37

Phuckoff04

I don't really Rp but I have one story.

I was born a boy to an eve who was about 35 years of age we were a beautiful medium skin toned mother and son. I was lucky to be her son as she had just happened upon a friendly city of gingers who were excited to have us!
The new language update was out. I was going to be bi-lingual! What a rare chance. There were many other babies being born and the adults were teaching us to speak. I grew and I mostly understood. I found a job farming and making compost mostly.
It was at that time I began getting courted by a young girl. She was lovely and kind but there was a bit of a language barrier. She asked if I wanted to get married and of course I obliged (I'm not one to ruin someone else's fun if it doesn't hurt me) We were married and announced it to the town. I went back to work as did my new wife.
A few minutes later she came running but not alone. She had an infant in her arms and she introduced me as the baby's dad. I was a father! My wife took my new daughter to the nursery and loved her as a mother should. I continued working in my fields and brought my lovely wife and daughter Yums,(corn, popcorn, green beans) only to find I now also had a son! I went back to work once again. Minutes passed. On my screen appears my wife with another baby, what luck to have such a solid family.
Her and I lived long enough to see 2 grandchildren and both passed away above the age of 55, her seconds before me.

#35 2019-06-22 23:19:21

pein

divorces re implemented already it's called war swords

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#36 2019-06-23 00:05:26

YannaChan
Banned

I have a story but no screenshot and we were really only Lovers and we didn't get married but

When I was born there were two families, Mine called Moneymaker and another one called Sky, My family was Ginger and the other one was Black.

My mother had a husband from the Sky family so I wanted to have a husband or wife.

I had a crush on Kelly Sky but she died at 7 from starvation

But then I fell in love with Buchanan Sky and it was successful and we were deeply in love.

My father died and my mother soon after in sadness.

Then Buchanan walked up to me and said "Bye," "My love," and died in front of me. In my sadness I died, not wanting to live in a world without her.

Buchanan Sky
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4843422

Me
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4843436

#37 2019-06-24 01:21:22

Sukallinen

Also no screenshot, I am not much of RP'er (kind of against mostly since they take RP way too seriously) and he courted me for some years, coming blushing out of nowhere with some yum every now and then... As ppl know from discord I'm a shy one, so after couple of years I was shy bride. He asked if I wanted public or private wedding, I stated private but one year from now - it was just when property fences came.

So, we told our wows in our newly-constructed area north of town, I showed where sheep pen-to-be for four sheep and one area for cow were. We had stuff to do, so spent little time together, he did see our first daughter about two years later though, but I lost him somewhere (it was time before new habsburgh-kind world:"marry only-in-family", so I don't remember his name or such, nor do I have any image). As only marriage (I've declined to three others, some before some other both male and female, also they didn't bring me rose or yum though I did not ask for any) it lingers in my mind.

I had one girlfriend when I played male though, fed her for couple of years when she went to coma but finally gave up on her-I'd have everyone do same to me, as I have in my last will also.

Still to this day I haven't seen image of the area I prepared for us, pond in north middle part of our property served as only witness afaik. Anyhow, just wanted to share, some non-RP'ers are not totally against it sometimes when it doesn't affect to what we do otherwise. If fam remembers, I told all our kids, even decade later, that do not build door, for us everyone is welcome, and showed places (including small sheep pen, never got a cow myself there though). It was wild time so probably nobody survived to tell the tale.

Board footer