One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-20 11:58:31

InSpace

Post screenshots of: you dying from a wound and explaning it

Post your best screenshots when you've been wounded by another player and trying to explain the situation badly or funny! big_smile

#2 2019-06-20 12:17:05

YannaChan
Banned

Re: Post screenshots of: you dying from a wound and explaning it

This isn't me, It was my son, but the situation was pretty funny
d9pRAVh.jpg
My brother came up to my son and said to him "Wanna get stabbed?" or something similar and he said yes. I watched sadly as my brother stabbed my son in the ass (we were doing some roleplay) and I said goodbye to my Yeet Prince (I was the Yeet Queen)

#3 2019-06-20 13:26:42

karltown_veteran

dblUhtUFMIaiKXZ_Pw8U7AUcWGJGyS6pNMXKI1AI4C6KmDbCacm9ZQLXHQLeGBRYXbZUk-td9v64gEzRokzsaX7y0GUxgZKOL07e59spRuArQDu_-BwmWJQsjElNfmkUK0Eoxl4f
I decided to be a prima donna. (this was right after the fancy clothes update) After I was killed by a pig I figured I should go down in style.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#4 2019-06-20 13:29:33

YannaChan
Banned

karltown_veteran wrote:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dblUh … kUK0Eoxl4f
I decided to be a prima donna. (this was right after the fancy clothes update) After I was killed by a pig I figured I should go down in style.

Hey, we're rocking the same outfit in both of our screenshots, Red shirt and white skirt.

#5 2019-06-20 13:30:22

karltown_veteran

YannaChan wrote:
karltown_veteran wrote:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dblUh … kUK0Eoxl4f

Hey, we're rocking the same outfit in both of our screenshots, Red shirt and white skirt.

Outfit buddies! *high five*

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer