One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-15 14:22:12

MistressZues

Gay and Trans Grandson......WHY?!

My sister and I were the perfect children, born in hard times our village had nothing but a berry farm and a shallow well, and a kiln. I set off for furs and Iron my little sister born only a minute after me set off to make a bow an arrow and get sheep.

After clothing myself and making a bag I set off to find loose Iron, I had my first daughter, who I named Roaming I ran back to town since I was close enough and left her in the care of my sister who tended the berries for her sheep.(she wasn't the best mom and I later regretted leaving her there). I went far south and had found loose Iron I had another daughter I named her Iron.( I was real creative lol). I was to far to bring her back so I just nursed her in the wild an continued to collect Ore. I had a full bag and basket.I had another girl I named her lovely as in "oh lovely just what I need two babies in the wild" My first daughter grew up at almost the exact same time. I made her another basket and told her to fill it with bananas. I told my newborn to follow. I grabbed my iron and we were off to home. I showed them the Iron vein close to town that was my ultimate goal and we continued on. Back in town it was quiet just my sister and my cousin Rune whose brother, Yliana, my sister killed, still not sure why...

I got to work on forging all the tools needed to tap the vein and make buckets and deep well kit. I heard an Infant crying as I saw my sister running past me with a bowl of berry and carrots for her little lambs. I found a baby boy alone and shivering. I knew this wasn't my sisters first kid because I had cleaned up a few of her children's emaciated bones before. I informed the boy I would try to tell his mother but warned him she was not the best caretaker. I plopped him down in front of her and said he is your baby. She glanced for a second and was off again to raise her sheep. I named him knowing he was mine now. I plopped him down by the fire for warmth and finished working on my tools. stopping only to nurse him. When he was old enough to eat I carried him to the berries and wished him luck. Once the tools were crafted I set off for all the milkweed rope I would need. I knew we had tons south west. I came back and found my sister had taken my buckets for her own, we squabbled as sisters do, years of resentment boiling up as I thought of her lack of motherly affection towards her children and her murder of my cousin who was helping me with the forge, she having never recovered from the time I brushed her off as a child who asked me to help her get her little lamb from the mountains. However we quickly got over it knowing we both had the same goal in mind.

We made the deep well and a cart. We set off together in our old age to get the Iron. We were successful and brought it back to town. I found my girls and told them WE DID IT! I stopped for a moment realizing I was surrounded by grandchildren! I was so happy! I went around looking at all of their names and giving my fur items among those I found naked. My time was approaching fast and my sister told me her regrets of not caring for her kids and how she was sad she was alone leaving no one to mourn her. I told her I secretly saved one of her babies and named him Rody! She was happy and ran off to find him.

I went and said my goodbyes to my girls and gathered my grand-kids. Everyone was so sad to see me go. My First two grand-kids Peter and Tim were the most upset, in my final minutes they confessed to me what I can only imagine was a horrible internal struggle, One said "grandma I'm gay do you still love me?" OF COURSE I said the other having gained courage from his brothers declaration  said "I'm trans grandma my name is Emily, do you accept me as well" I didn't even need to think about it "yes of course I love you all" Looking over my family seeing the lack of struggle, the abundance of food, the clothes, the tools, the prosperity, the family I looked at each of their faces and said "good luck family I love you all". 

I went in peace, If only I had known then what I know now I would have told my family... make more pads.. sad.

Tim my dear grandson Tim, why? why have you forsaken your dear grandma so? Did they tease you for your life choices, did they make you feel left out? Were you outcast for your ways?? My dear boy what could have brought on such blood-lust? I know your mother loved you as I loved her, I taught my girls the value of family so why? why, why, why did you turn the knife on her, your own mother? your aunt? you sister? your baby brother? your cousin and her baby girl?? Oh Tim...

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4796398

Last edited by MistressZues (2019-06-15 16:53:07)

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

Board footer