One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-11 22:18:46

Villas

Life count error and sword disconnection

I stopped playing OHOL and came back yesterday, I saw the new life counter system. Imo it's good, I just need to use my /die wisely. I was used to die in bad spots, today looks like the griefer day, a lot of killing everywhere.
But here is the error, when you have no life left and get disconnected, you can't log in again because you're out of lives. I was still alive in game, but couldn't log in after being disconnected.

And why did I got disconnected?
I've seen this a lot of times yesterday and today. We can't kill family members with a sword, but we can "hit" them, and when we press SHIFT and try to kill any family member, our character will spam swords a lot of times and everyone around become laagy and get disconnected. Disconnected for real, because when they try to connected again, they get disconnected a second after. And I am sure it's because of swords, because I've seen that more than seven times, I even died twice because of this.

So, I can't login after a disconnect if I am out of lives and spam sword hit disconnects everyone around or cause laag to them.

#2 2019-06-12 05:52:41

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: Life count error and sword disconnection

So this is the source of the sword-based disconnect.  Thank you, will fix.

Will also add some additional check so that if you have 0 tokens, but are currently disconnected, you can connect back in.

Board footer