One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-09 07:08:11

Ahri

Problem with the new Life Tokens, if you play as triplets/quadruplets

Yesterday evening we wantet to play with some friends as quadruplets later then as triplets to have some fun.

The problem behind this is, that many Mothers or Families dont want (or dont have the resources for) quadruplets so they dont feed or even kill them. (in one Life our Aunt Killed three of us only because of the reason we were quadruplets and thought we were griefers)

So we had some good mothers and some good lives, but to get there it took 5 or more lives per good live.
That means we run out of Lives very quickly without using the die command.

If we wantet to play a whole evening/night we cant because of running out of Lives.

Another Problem is if you spawn as an quadruplet Eve (we had that yesterday once), we know that if they have their first War Sword. It will be a great massacre. Because the Eves are not Related to each other.
If they would be real Sisters, it would be completly different. And it would make more sence and fun to put the effort to play as quad Eve's.

Thank you for listening and i hope you find some solutions for the problems.

#2 2019-06-09 07:49:28

Saolin

Re: Problem with the new Life Tokens, if you play as triplets/quadruplets

Shame on you, no one deserves to have to try to raise quadruplets.

#3 2019-06-09 09:57:59

CatX

It sucks that a few griefers manage to destroy so much for so many. sad

I too would prefer it if Eve friends were sisters.
Or, maybe one could spawn in as Eve and the rest as her brothers?

#4 2019-06-09 12:55:28

futurebird

It seems like these are both reasonable problems that would be worth addressing. The issue with people having the same name and not being related and people without last names being un cursable is annoying.

As for quad lives getting used up? Hmm that is harder to solve. We can hope that now that it's harder for griefers to be quads and twins maybe twins won't be so hated. Really having twins or more should be  *good* thing that makes moms and the town excited to have more people.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#5 2019-06-09 15:19:59

Tarr
Banned

It's just one of those issues that never got properly addressed so players will refuse to raise any sort of group players in the first place. I personally don't like to raise multiples whether they're twins/trips/quads as I've had enough bad experiences with groups to know better than to risk it which is sad because group play is much more fun than solo.

It's unfortunate that you have to go through that when wanting to play with friends but if you want anything done you'll have to bring it up with Jason. When you deal with coordinated griefers it's not a fun experience and it makes normal people wanting to play a bigger risk than reward you can see why no one wants twins/trips/quads.

fug it’s Tarr.

#6 2019-06-10 08:33:27

Roblor

Several families can actually work fine side by side I've discovered. The key is that all the lines need to carry the same surname, so that they actually don't notice that they can genocide each other big_smile

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

Board footer