One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-02 17:21:09

QuirkySmirkyIan

The Rogers Family

If you don't want to read all SKIP below

Well I have a LOT to tell you guys about this family today. It all started when I was born to a Eve in a familiar setting that I haven't seen in a while so I stayed with the eve. I spent my first 3 years with mum then tried to look and find advanced villages nearby but found none for 10 mins we were alone so I said to my mum earlier I would do some smithing so I went to go find town but then my mom was OLD she died and gave me her reed skirt which I cherished. I then went to see my family, Stephanie and Hillary and some other peeps. (I will miss you.) The berrys and carrots and the usal eve stuff was going along great I got some iron made a hoe and axe for my mum. (not british btw) We lit the fire and had lots of great kids. Noteable children being Emily, Momo, Rosie, Ian, and Long (I'm 90% sure I had Rosie and Ian I almost always name kids those names.) I gave Long a task to build the sheep pen but he was kinda a noob (no offense) and he ended up dying before he could finish it if your out there Long Rogers I am proud of you! I did the usual stuff around eve town not much then, about a hour or so later also forgot to mention that my name was Luna Rogers and a kid was named after me Luna Rogers II so back to the next thing. About a hour later from the Gen 2 life I was born to someone who was lost from the town so then I asked to be named Luna and then I was Luna III then I showed her back to the town I told everyone that I was the first Luna, In that life I made a LOT of stew and stew crops I also made the deep well and well. Then I got old had more kids you know the drill mostly a stew life that one. There was also some drama with a guy wanting berries right next to the stew crops and we peacefully fought over soil. Third and final life in the Rogers Family I was born to a parent that was trying to neglect me so I ran away to the town got fed there also was barely any woman so I had to get berry fed. I ended up smithing for newcomen tools I made the roller lathe bore and got a pipe for fractional distiller and make a pump valve (pump valve or pipe valve I forget the name.) But I ended up getting only 1 or 2 /die kids in my entire fertile life which was very odd and the town was rapidly declining in population I was the only girl around I kept thinking I was going to get a girl but I didn't talked to a old dude for the last mins of my life before I gave up at 40. Found out STEAM WAS BROKEN??? 60 players online instead of 100 or more I am sure you will hear about the steam glitch shortly if it didn't affect you.

SUMMARY

That is my story on The Rogers Family Please feel free to add me on steam my names QuirkySmirkyIan also try to comment if you were in the rogers fam.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer