One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-30 23:22:38

awakenaries

Ideas for Future Updates

Hi Ya'll, Not sure if there is a forum for this purpose. But!! I hope one day Jason can make an update where you can put your babies in Cart while travelling. I mean, it makes sense. Little House on the Praries style.

Anyways!  I was wondering if anyone else had ideas for updates like this, New innovative things for Jason to already tweak which are in the game already.

Long live 1H1L!
Love you all in the game <3<3<3

#2 2019-05-31 14:01:41

MistressZues

Re: Ideas for Future Updates

a neat concept of having two parents, since we don't have a marriage system yet this could be like one. Usually if I find a spouse in game every kid I or they have (we are all guilty of it) we bring to the spouse and say "this is your dad" or "your dad is --- ----". What if when you have the baby or even while your prego the dad can stand on the same tile as you and say "I'm the Dad" much like giving ownership to a gate. If the father was a non-related the baby would immediately become bilingual thanks to its parentage. That baby would then have two parents, two gmas, and a shit ton of cousins! After death their family tree would even reflect that! The father wouldn't have to be the same guy every kid either lmao these hoes ain't loyal.

If a woman only had all boys or all her girls died for whatever reason (curse you SIDS!!) then she wouldn't have to be upset that she will never have grandchildren or her line dies out, her sons can still father children and those kids would be recognized as her grand-kids! Granny dies happy and fulfilled!

This would be a good way to foster more player and player investment and help with co towns working together in a more lasting peace. If the eves had the same skin tone you wouldn't really know who was related to you for real or by marriage unless of course Jason added a by Marriage at the end of the family description. OMG I really think this would be amazing!! adoption and father acknowledgement! PLEASE!!!! I really need this in game now.

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

Board footer