One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-07-25 07:27:17

squishysquid

Re: What I actually, generally need when you give me feedback about OHOL

skps2010 wrote:

Why do so many people have positive opinion about griefing?

Game history, it used to be a closed box which was the rift where you had limited resources. Killing players was also much simpler, you'd literally just stab people. You'd have things like family wars to steal the last working well or whatever. So there are a lot of very early players who are more tuned to that kind of setup. The more recent like started playing within the past 2-3 years players are more tuned to it being a cooperative cute farming family game.

#127 2023-07-25 16:21:38

Strilar

TheOneTrueKing wrote:

Honestly, couldn't agree more. As a creator myself, I wouldn't ever put restrictions on my creations. You can't control how people utilize or interact with what you make. TBH this dev is a bit bizarre with "i'll take my ball and go home" vibe, (what was that covid rant?).  Purposefully encouraging bans... because if someone really WANTS to play they have to buy another account. Yay capatalism... i guess? So what if people want to "grief", (btw don't even get me started on how annoying the phrase is, it's GRIFT!), let them. Why not let clans clash or, rather than block a player, implement a jail/jury system? Why not have in game players police instead? Oh..to sell more accounts. This weird curse system is not well thought out or used as intended.

-I mean cursing someone because they took a hat you wanted out of a pile of 20?
-cursing someone because they were new and ate the last carrot in the row? a 5 year ban because you did that a few times? get real

For chrissake, people get cursed for the most PETTIEST things. Look it's not that serious, however it IS a civilization game. Every game has an enemy. What if someone chooses to live that life path? Instead they're permabanned... Just because you want to control how people play the game? The invention path's don't add up to that type of control.
Donkeytown is probably the lamest invention in any game I've ever played. There's other ways to microtransaction a game. This type of attitude continues to foster a community of karens. This game was great in the beginning, I began to take a long break a short time after curses were implemented. I have returned to see curses (and the invention/implementation of DT) way more abused that GRIFTING ever was.

This is just rude, false, and filled with misinformation.

First, you created an account just to attack the developer which is something i notice those who encourage game griefing tend to do. It's the equivalent of you coming to my house, and say i'm a bad person because you don't like the paintings in my walls. That's just rude.
if you don't like the game as it is provide with constructive feedback instead of just calling people greedy, or better yet, if you don't agree with it leave and try to find a game you DO enjoy.

Second, the game is open-source this "greedy" developer you claim to want people to buy multiple accounts, offers the whole game code for, FREE, you can setup your own server and play with your friends, and there are other free modified versions of the game like "two hours, one life", no one is forcing anyone to spend any money, but if you want to get into a bar, you need to follow the bar's rules. Most online games have policies that will get you permanently banned, if you use harassment, discriminating language, etc. Jason can't enforce that because he can't police the whole game 24/7.

Third, i really doubt he encourages people to buy several accounts, the only ones doing that are the ones being punished for their deeds against the community, by pushing other nice players away because griefers make the game unfun to play, i bet that if he could choose, he would prevent people from buying a 2nd account to keep pushing more players away from his game. But he can't control that and it's not his job to keep checking on who keeps finding ways outside the game to go around the systems, just like he can't prevent people from chatting outside the game even if he wanted.

Fourth, recently we learned that in some countries the price of the game was very cheap, which would be a good thing, but know what happened? Griefers abused it to keep creating more accounts to keep causing harm to the game and other players. Making the developer thinking of raising the price to attempt to protect the community from bad people. Not because of "greed" but because bad people are forcing prices to go up.

Fifth, if you check the updates page you'll notice that a great majority of his updates have been to try to fight against ways griefers keep abusing the game and providing other players with bad experiences. Griefers may be the #1 reason why this game is is not getting new content like new stuff to build or more advanced technology etc, because he needs to be constantly working to prevent 3 or 4 players from pushing dozens of players away from his game, therefore griefers are actually preventing the development of this game.

Sixth, do some research before spreading misinformation, dozens of players aren't cursing someone because they stole a hat. They are doing so because in a game about parenting and civilization building these players are just focused on destruction by killing all animals, destroying buildings, causing babies to die from starvation, and constantly harass people with foul language. If a single player curses you for a silly reason like stealing a hat, it won't prevent you from playing the game, you just won't be born as that player's kid which is a win-win for both sides since those two players didn't get along anyway, you can still be born in many places in the world, and even a griefer who pissed many people won't be in donkey town all the time (read Jason's post about it). Donkeytown is the equivalent to "jail" for criminals because there's no other way to do justice. Because even if a bad player shows up, kills all animals, gets cursed and killed, he can just spawn in another town, come back and repeat his crimes again.

I considered making a list of ten reasons, but i'll stop for now, as most people tend to skip long posts and just reply with some rude comment, there is much more i could say about this subject, but i'll leave these points for now. Read the forum, many people are upset and complain about griefers, so listen to the community if you want to be part of it, or leave and find a community that suits you better, don't just show up to attack and insult others of bad intentions when you don't show any good intentions yourself.

Last edited by Strilar (2023-07-25 16:25:27)

#128 2023-07-25 16:25:47

Laggy

5 years = more accounts
More accounts = More profit

Not hard to see that.

I hope people realize how boring this game is.

#129 2023-07-25 17:09:58

mikeyreza

What is your problem?? If you don't even like this game why are you constantly whining on the forums? And on discord too because I am almost certain you are Stabbn!

Pine panel walls no longer require one rope each!

#130 2023-07-25 18:29:20

Laggy

mikeyreza wrote:

What is your problem?? If you don't even like this game why are you constantly whining on the forums? And on discord too because I am almost certain you are Stabbn!

Hey, since when is an opposing view bad?

You ever heard of freedom? 1984?

What gives you the right to tell me how to think?

Last edited by Laggy (2023-07-25 18:29:42)

#131 2023-07-25 19:07:37

mikeyreza

Your opposing view is worthless. All you're saying is "wahhh, Jason greedy, mods corrupt" without any real valid evidence.

The five-year curse system DOES encourage griefers to buy new accounts. So does every other ban system in every other game EVER. But that's not the point, obviously, the point is to dissuade griefers from griefing. I think the whole Shady situation has shown that many griefers do give up after being sent to Donkeytown for 5 years, so the system isn't entirely ineffective (and if you think it is, maybe explain why and give your own solution instead of whining). But, anyway, even if they don't give up, so what if they buy new accounts and line Jason's pockets? They are wasting their own money. They are buying accounts from Argentina, anyway, which are like 2 bucks each. Even IF Jason is greedy, the only players he is harming are the players who are trying to wreck the rest of the game, so I don't know why you have such a big issue with it.

As for the mods being corrupt, I don't see how that is. Tarr was very harsh towards Shady (rightfully so imo), but, in your own words, "what gives you the right to tell [him] how to think?" Now, if Tarr had suddenly banned Shady, *maybe* you would have something of a point, but I'd probably still disagree because Shady is really annoying. But anyway, there is no actual proof of the mods being corrupt that you have shown, you just throw around the word corrupt simply because you dislike Tarr.

Pine panel walls no longer require one rope each!

#132 2023-07-25 19:55:19

TheOneTrueKing

skps2010 wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:

Honestly, couldn't agree more. As a creator myself, I wouldn't ever put restrictions on my creations. You can't control how people utilize or interact with what you make. TBH this dev is a bit bizarre with "i'll take my ball and go home" vibe, (what was that covid rant?).  Purposefully encouraging bans... because if someone really WANTS to play they have to buy another account. Yay capatalism... i guess? So what if people want to "grief", (btw don't even get me started on how annoying the phrase is, it's GRIFT!), let them. Why not let clans clash or, rather than block a player, implement a jail/jury system? Why not have in game players police instead? Oh..to sell more accounts. This weird curse system is not well thought out or used as intended.

-cursing someone because they were new and ate the last carrot in the row? a 5 year ban because you did that a few times? get real

For chrissake, people get cursed for the most PETTIEST things. Look it's not that serious, however it IS a civilization game. Every game has an enemy. What if someone chooses to live that life path? Instead they're permabanned... Just because you want to control how people play the game? The invention path's don't add up to that type of control.
Donkeytown is probably the lamest invention in any game I've ever played. There's other ways to microtransaction a game. This type of attitude continues to foster a community of karens. This game was great in the beginning, I began to take a long break a short time after curses were implemented. I have returned to see curses (and the invention/implementation of DT) way more abused that GRIFTING ever was.

Griefing is the most evil and destructive action in a sandbox survival game. It is also more serious in OHOL, because you can't protect something forever due to short life.

Griefing can make hours of work be gone in a few minutes. It will cause so many players to leave. A sandbox survival game need to do EVERYTHING to stop griefing in order to keep players playing. Griefing may a life choice in real life, it just doesn't suit the game.

To deal with griefing, cursing system is a great system. Let me remind you, unlike "admin moderating", cursing is done by players, it's players' actions.

Clans clash, jail/jury system, players police can't deal with griefing, It can at most take away griefers' lifes. But griefers don't care about surviving, they care about respawning and griefing.

If people get permabanned by griefing, they deserve it, because their existence makes the game lose more players.

If cursing get abused, it's a design flaw. It can be improved (like the requirements of reasons and others' agreements), not removed.

Conclution:
Griefing needs to be stopped at all cost, and cursing system is the best system for it. You should suggest something that can deal with griefing better.

lol, many people have complained, even the creator, that people use curses haphazardly. cursing someone because they took the blue hat that you wanted when there are 20 other to choose from, for example. your argument holds 0 weight. you can't control how people interact or use your art.

#133 2023-07-25 19:58:05

TheOneTrueKing

Strilar wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:

This is just rude, false, and filled with misinformation.

First, you created an account just to attack the developer which is something i notice those who encourage game griefing tend to do. It's the equivalent of you coming to my house, and say i'm a bad person because you don't like the paintings in my walls. That's just rude.
if you don't like the game as it is provide with constructive feedback instead of just calling people greedy, or better yet, if you don't agree with it leave and try to find a game you DO enjoy.

Second, the game is open-source this "greedy" developer you claim to want people to buy multiple accounts, offers the whole game code for, FREE, you can setup your own server and play with your friends, and there are other free modified versions of the game like "two hours, one life", no one is forcing anyone to spend any money, but if you want to get into a bar, you need to follow the bar's rules. Most online games have policies that will get you permanently banned, if you use harassment, discriminating language, etc. Jason can't enforce that because he can't police the whole game 24/7.

Third, i really doubt he encourages people to buy several accounts, the only ones doing that are the ones being punished for their deeds against the community, by pushing other nice players away because griefers make the game unfun to play, i bet that if he could choose, he would prevent people from buying a 2nd account to keep pushing more players away from his game. But he can't control that and it's not his job to keep checking on who keeps finding ways outside the game to go around the systems, just like he can't prevent people from chatting outside the game even if he wanted.

Fourth, recently we learned that in some countries the price of the game was very cheap, which would be a good thing, but know what happened? Griefers abused it to keep creating more accounts to keep causing harm to the game and other players. Making the developer thinking of raising the price to attempt to protect the community from bad people. Not because of "greed" but because bad people are forcing prices to go up.

Fifth, if you check the updates page you'll notice that a great majority of his updates have been to try to fight against ways griefers keep abusing the game and providing other players with bad experiences. Griefers may be the #1 reason why this game is is not getting new content like new stuff to build or more advanced technology etc, because he needs to be constantly working to prevent 3 or 4 players from pushing dozens of players away from his game, therefore griefers are actually preventing the development of this game.

Sixth, do some research before spreading misinformation, dozens of players aren't cursing someone because they stole a hat. They are doing so because in a game about parenting and civilization building these players are just focused on destruction by killing all animals, destroying buildings, causing babies to die from starvation, and constantly harass people with foul language. If a single player curses you for a silly reason like stealing a hat, it won't prevent you from playing the game, you just won't be born as that player's kid which is a win-win for both sides since those two players didn't get along anyway, you can still be born in many places in the world, and even a griefer who pissed many people won't be in donkey town all the time (read Jason's post about it). Donkeytown is the equivalent to "jail" for criminals because there's no other way to do justice. Because even if a bad player shows up, kills all animals, gets cursed and killed, he can just spawn in another town, come back and repeat his crimes again.

I considered making a list of ten reasons, but i'll stop for now, as most people tend to skip long posts and just reply with some rude comment, there is much more i could say about this subject, but i'll leave these points for now. Read the forum, many people are upset and complain about griefers, so listen to the community if you want to be part of it, or leave and find a community that suits you better, don't just show up to attack and insult others of bad intentions when you don't show any good intentions yourself.

<b>imagine typing all that thinking someone cares.</b> if I joined a forum to post a strong opinion, it must be exactly that: a strong opinion. curses are abused, and were even addressed by the creator as such. Someone getting permabanned because they took a hat HAS and DOES happen, i've seen it and experienced it. when there was a pile of 20 other hats. Again, you're exactly the type player I've come against, a karen.

You conveniently left out the most important part and lynchpin of my argument: "As a creator myself, I wouldn't ever put restrictions on my creations. You can't control how people utilize or interact with what you make. Look it's not that serious, however it IS a civilization game. Every game has an enemy. What if someone chooses to live that life path? Instead they're permabanned... Just because you want to control how people play the game? The invention path's don't add up to that type of control."

standup for greed, idc, I called it like it was. anyway like i said to someone else, your argument holds no weight and curses/DT are the lamest creation in any game i've ever played.

Last edited by TheOneTrueKing (2023-07-25 19:59:51)

#134 2023-07-25 20:02:03

TheOneTrueKing

ALSO to anyone taking issue with my fact based argument, and to conform to the strange demands from the creator on how to complain:

IMPLEMENT a jail and jury system. make handcuffs. handcuffs were invented before cars in reality....

why should someone be permabanned because they ate the last pie? why not have the leader make the call after you've "arrested them"?

lol, karens.

#135 2023-07-25 22:14:19

skps2010

TheOneTrueKing wrote:

ALSO to anyone taking issue with my fact based argument, and to conform to the strange demands from the creator on how to complain:

IMPLEMENT a jail and jury system. make handcuffs. handcuffs were invented before cars in reality....

why should someone be permabanned because they ate the last pie? why not have the leader make the call after you've "arrested them"?

lol, karens.

If killing can't stop a griefer, why do you think jailing can? It can at most trap a player for one hour.

Or jailing punishment can pass through lifes? then it might be better than cursing system. But does it make sense?

Just face it. Cursing system is necessary evil to stop griefing. You can't think of a better working system.

Last edited by skps2010 (2023-07-25 22:17:02)

#136 2023-07-25 22:27:39

TheOneTrueKing

skps2010 wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:

lol, karens.

If killing can't stop a griefer, why do you think jailing can? It can at most trap a player for one hour.

Or jailing punishment can pass through lifes? then it might be better than cursing system. But does it make sense?

Just face it. Cursing system is necessary evil to stop griefing. You can't think of a better working system.

I already gave a better, more well thought out system to curses, you just don’t like it and can’t understand it. Enemies are a part of civilization, which is what type of game this is, DEAL WITH IT.

jail, armor, alarms, all better ideas than AVADA KEDVRA U ATE THE LAST PIE *5 YEAR BAN!*

Last edited by TheOneTrueKing (2023-07-25 22:28:13)

#137 2023-07-25 23:15:09

Strilar

As i suspected, you seem to have confirmed to me that you are the user "Shady" with a new account, i already wrote many long posts about this subject, and every time i did so, the response and behavior was the same, so i'm done answering and feeding the troll.

You have given your opinion, and continue to be rude in your posts and attacking people, the community don't share your views, the developer doesn't' share your views, i recommend you moving on and searching for a game that fits your tastes better and who's not developed by a "greedy" person according to your words.

#138 2023-07-25 23:31:56

TheOneTrueKing

Strilar wrote:

As i suspected, you seem to have confirmed to me that you are the user "Shady" with a new account, i already wrote many long posts about this subject, and every time i did so, the response and behavior was the same, so i'm done answering and feeding the troll.

You have given your opinion, and continue to be rude in your posts and attacking people, the community don't share your views, the developer doesn't' share your views, i recommend you moving on and searching for a game that fits your tastes better and who's not developed by a "greedy" person according to your words.

I have no clue who that user is. This is my first time on the forum. AS I SAID: I bought this game the week it came out, took a long break when curses were implemented and have come back to find it worse than I ever imagined.

#139 2023-07-26 02:14:13

TheOneTrueKing

squishysquid wrote:
skps2010 wrote:

Game history, it used to be a closed box which was the rift where you had limited resources. Killing players was also much simpler, you'd literally just stab people. You'd have things like family wars to steal the last working well or whatever. So there are a lot of very early players who are more tuned to that kind of setup. The more recent like started playing within the past 2-3 years players are more tuned to it being a cooperative cute farming family game.

Nah, there was a time before killing was even in the game. In all of the complaining y'all karens do, you don't even know that.  So why isn't that suggested as a solution? Why not implement range limits to prevent stealing? why not invent keys for a truck that shouldn't be in such a civ so bare bones as this?

Laggy wrote:
mikeyreza wrote:

Hey, since when is an opposing view bad?

You ever heard of freedom? 1984?

What gives you the right to tell me how to think?

precisely! just like the creator trying to tell people HOW to interact with his art. you can't control that as a creator/artist...EVER!

#140 2023-07-26 06:41:53

skps2010

TheOneTrueKing wrote:

I already gave a better, more well thought out system to curses, you just don’t like it and can’t understand it. Enemies are a part of civilization, which is what type of game this is, DEAL WITH IT.

jail, armor, alarms, all better ideas than AVADA KEDVRA U ATE THE LAST PIE *5 YEAR BAN!*

How is it more well thought? you clearly just drop some keywords without explanation.

Can you explain why jailing can stop griefing when griefers can just wait for next life?
Can you explain why jailing is not just a less effective version of killing?

As for truck's key idea.
Can you explain why griefers won't just spawn as your kids and inherit your key and grief it?

Your ideas are worthless, unless you can answer these 3 questions.

As for enemies of civilization (griefing), it needs to be deal with AT ALL COST, so players won't quit. Griefing is the main reason making players quit. It is the way the game is going, DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited by skps2010 (2023-07-26 06:56:53)

#141 2023-07-26 22:00:03

TheOneTrueKing

skps2010 wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:

How is it more well thought? you clearly just drop some keywords without explanation.

Can you explain why jailing can stop griefing when griefers can just wait for next life?

As for truck's key idea.
Can you explain why griefers won't just spawn as your kids and inherit your key and grief it?

As for enemies of civilization (griefing), it needs to be deal with AT ALL COST, so players won't quit. Griefing is the main reason making players quit. It is the way the game is going, DEAL WITH IT.

lol ok karen.

#142 2023-07-27 01:11:55

TheOneTrueKing

Like I said, why even have killing introduced into the game then? Waaaaa mommy he killed my sheep. Lol Karens!

#143 2023-07-27 01:26:45

Marquis

TheOneTrueKing wrote:

Like I said, why even have killing introduced into the game then? Waaaaa mommy he killed my sheep. Lol Karens!

Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

#144 2023-07-27 02:07:53

Random person

TheOneTrueKing wrote:

Oh, I am suspecting that you are not used to dealing with society.  What you are asking is basically the same as why is killing people a thing in real life? 

One hour one life takes many factors from real life.  A group of people work together to form a bit of a society.  Someone tries to kill people/things unwarranted?  Society will judge against you.   You will be shunned, locked away, exiled, punished, etc. 

For those going on the "it's just a game" angle, remember what the source of the game is: real life.  Sure, go ahead and kill people.  Do things to tear the society people are trying to build. 

But be aware that you don't get to choose the consequences of your actions.

#145 2023-07-27 03:02:39

TheOneTrueKing

s

Random person wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:

Oh, I am suspecting that you are not used to dealing with society.  What you are asking is basically the same as why is killing people a thing in real life? 

One hour one life takes many factors from real life.  A group of people work together to form a bit of a society.  Someone tries to kill people/things unwarranted?  Society will judge against you.   You will be shunned, locked away, exiled, punished, etc. 

For those going on the "it's just a game" angle, remember what the source of the game is: real life.  Sure, go ahead and kill people.  Do things to tear the society people are trying to build. 

But be aware that you don't get to choose the consequences of your actions.

so sports cars were invented before handcuffs in real life?

#146 2023-07-27 08:16:32

Shady
Banned

jasonrohrer wrote:

So many people give me feedback about problems in OHOL in the forms of deeply-thought-out fixes.  Unless I'm explicitly requesting this kind of input, it's not that useful to me.

Why?  Several reasons.

1.  You don't know the engine like I do, because you didn't build it, so you don't know what's trivial and non-trivial in that engine.  I automatically know whether some proposed change is going to take an hour of work or a week of work, and I'm in a good position to judge whether that amount of work is worth it or not (given that I'll be the one doing the work).  I spend a lot of time in these forums explaining why some proposed change would be non-trivial in the engine.  There are a few forum members who have gone way deep into the code, and are in a good position to make suggestions based on the engine's capabilities, but they are few and far between.

2.  This isn't your game.  You don't know my taste and vision the way I do.  You don't have a filter that helps you say, "Yeah, that idea fits in with how OHOL should feel and work," versus other ideas that don't fit with my vision for the game.

3.  You're probably not a game designer.  This sounds harsh or snobby or something, but it's most likely true.  And even if you are a game designer (there are some out there, for sure, playing OHOL), you probably don't have the amount of experience that I have after 15 years of doing this and 19 games.  If you do have that much experience, I already know you personally, because if you've been making games that long, we've already crossed paths.  I'm probably calling you on the phone for advice directly.

Those three reasons may rub you the wrong way, but that's simply the reality of the situation.  You're here playing OHOL right now because I coded up this crazy engine, and I stuck with my crazy vision for the game.  And I was able to bring the game to this point because of my experience as a designer.

So what do I need from you, the player, mostly as feedback?

Clear statements of problems that you have encountered.  I don't need to hear dozens of solutions.  I need to understand the problem.

Tarr's recent videos are a great example of what I need:  clear demonstrations of a problem.

Don't just shout REMOVE THE WAR SWORD (a solution).  Explain the problem that you're experiencing.  Oh, one guy came in and wiped a whole village in 20 seconds, and got away unscathed.  That is a problem.  Maybe I can come up with a solution for that (a sword cool-down, and you can't hide the sword in a pack, etc.)

Even then, people just kept saying, "REMOVE THE WAR SWORD, IT RUINS THE GAME."  Really?  Hmm... that can't be right.  The war sword itself can't be the problem.  It must be something else.

And sure enough, the problem was the griefer dance, which has been with us for a whole year, but never really highlighted to me in a clear way.  I mean, a year ago, people were telling me to just remove knives.

If someone had said, "Hey, by clicking all over the place, I become invincible when people are trying to kill me," I would have seen that as a clear problem.  Again, it wasn't until Tarr's second sword video that I saw the problem clearly.  Four people chasing him, and they couldn't get him.

So the sword wasn't actually a problem.  It just laid bare an lurking problem that existed for all weapons.  And removing the sword wouldn't have fixed the underlying problem---it just would have covered up the problem.

All that said, do you realize how much better the game is with that one little thing fixed?

(And to be fair, it's not that no one ever mentioned this problem to me in the past.  I've heard about it here and there, but usually mixed in with a bunch of other proposals that clouded my understanding of the core problem.)

Example:  We need more storage!  How about food tables, and barrels for wheat, and closets, and shelves and...

Problem:  There are 66 different bowls in the game that are not containable, and they clutter the ground when people are using them.

Problem:  Storing 12 items in a box requires nested storage, which is really fiddly to access, because you have to set the basket down somewhere to get something out, and the ground is cluttered already.

I mean, heck, if I had listened to you about "shelving" without understanding the problem, I probably would have given you a shelf with four slots for four baskets!  Then you really would have thought I was an idiot.

Finally, there are some times when I'm really stuck on something and request ideas.  And that's what I use the Suggestions subreddit for---when I'm completely out of ideas, I look there for inspiration.

Ok I'll try this, a person gets cursed, no issue, its just 3 months. Then the update comes, Attention all players!! All curses last five years now. Now instead of 3 months not being able to play the game they exchanged their cash for, now they have to wait five years, and the worst thing is that all their curses stuck with them for the rest of the five years.

I am Shady, I love exploring the internet.

#147 2023-07-27 08:23:31

Shady
Banned

TheOneTrueKing wrote:
Strilar wrote:

I have no clue who that user is. This is my first time on the forum. AS I SAID: I bought this game the week it came out, took a long break when curses were implemented and have come back to find it worse than I ever imagined.

Ayooo it's me the real shady, I'm on vacation with my family rn.

#148 2023-07-27 08:26:21

Brohop

IIIIIAAAA

#149 2023-07-27 08:36:45

Shady
Banned

Strilar wrote:

I'm Slim shady yes I'm the real Shady all the other slim Shadys are a imitating so won't the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Yeah, before you start making accusations get some evidence. I'm not the only one who thinks this new system is bs.

#150 2023-07-27 08:39:23

skps2010

TheOneTrueKing wrote:
skps2010 wrote:

As for truck's key idea.

lol ok karen.

Glad you admit that your ideas are ridiculous and worthless, and cursing system is still the best system to prevent griefing.

You are a real karen here, keep asking for something that would destory the game.

Last edited by skps2010 (2023-07-27 08:46:22)

Board footer