One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-29 20:38:49

Tea

Father and Son

I was born to an Eve running around aimlessly. She was just passing by a small base and didn't stop to pick me up. Either she didn't notice or she didn't care but I would have been dead if it wasn't for Martin Warrior who rushed over to me and fed me a berry.

We didn't have any relation but he cared for me, more than my own mother did. He had brown skin, I had dark skin. He spoke one language, I spoke another, which made communication a bit hard. But with time, we understood each other. He told me that he was all alone, that there were once more people running around but they all left or died.

He named me Jaimie Warrior and I called him Dad. We kept each other company, worked on making the biggest farm ever and chit chatted. Well we tried. Some words were still incomprehensible for me. He was the best father one could ever dream of.

When Dad passed away, I was all alone but promised him to be brave and strong. I continued farming, went exploring and helped another family get a sheep in their pen.

I buried him under a maple tree and died next to his grave. Even if Fatherhood isn't a thing (yet), I will always remember you as my Dad.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2019-05-30 00:16:57

Starknight_One

Board footer