Re: New skin suggestions

We need more blondes

#3 2019-05-26 16:24:15

Post apocalyptic
Banned

YannaChan wrote:

We need more blondes

There is already a blonde boy and girl so its fine but black hair there is the tan girls with black hair but white girl and boy with black hair is needed

I really love this baby on my display

#4 2019-05-26 16:26:57

futurebird

There aren't enough black people and there are no Asians at all.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#5 2019-05-26 19:57:20

karltown_veteran

futurebird wrote:

There aren't enough black people and there are no Asians at all.

+1
Pale girl with black hair could be made to look asian, in real life there aren't as many gingers as there are black people, also we need a dark brown skin tone, something between tan and very dark skin.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#6 2019-05-26 21:30:28

Cookie

Definetely need more dark skin tones as well as more hair colour variety. I know it is improbable but I'd like to see very rare albino characters introduced. And of course Asians.

#7 2019-05-28 22:17:19

Sukallinen

Do take into account Jason doesn't accept anyone elses donations of images, he draws everything by hand and since racism-update only one race/town. I hope he's planning on removing racism by having either adoption or drawing (takes lots of time) new images for some races.

It's just one bad apple in another family in town to start racewar I'm tired of. It accomplishes people riding away from towns, I agree, and adventuring. When you happen to be in town bringing stuff in when racewar starts it's bad.

edit: having brought two mines of iron earlier, 14 clay, I brought wood in town and was 1st victim. Probably by iron I brought - oh the iron(y). All of my kids (not SID) survived so it stopped pretty rapidly too. Also with autokill at range or (is it 2 or three?) I did only see a hole in my stomach, not (irl) being from servertown.
Yes, I admit, I should've built some boxes or such and just leave stuff next to town door, but I wanted one pie, living off wild berries takes time off adventuring.

BTW, the racism update w/ swords, violence hasn't diminished at all. I wonder if it ever will.

Last edited by Sukallinen (2019-05-28 22:24:07)

#8 2019-05-28 22:46:30

futurebird

People were playing at "race war" in the town I was in as well. Like people think it's funny to yell "race war" and then the chains of killings start. My brother was one of the worst instigators. Killing people from the other town for no reason at all.

So I killed him.

IDK if it made things better but by then most everyone in both towns was dead anyway.

The whole things was really unpleasant and not in a weighty way. It just felt like a bunch of people playing at being racist and murders and letting their towns go to hell. No one had any clothing, there was almost no food. I felt like I was one of maybe 3 out of 15 people doing any work at all to make either town better.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

Board footer