KlvBHBq.jpg
Leaving
VNJeqvp.jpg
Plates (and bowls)
xk5DBwy.jpg
In
MO04me4.jpg
The prairie!

Don't be a slob! Someone had to make that plate. This is why we run out. FTLOBB!

(For The Love Of Big Boi)

Last edited by futurebird (2019-05-23 21:09:42)

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#2 2019-05-23 23:11:20

Joseph Stalin

Re: OMG stop doing this.

I agree soooooo much I spend so much time cleaning up after people... just put in bag god damn

#3 2019-05-23 23:17:12

futurebird

If you caught extra rabbits and think "it's more important to bring the rabbit back than the plate" you are almost always wrong. Someone will find and use a rabbit you leave in the prairie later. That plate may never come back. (Unless I'm around cleaning up, and most lives there are more important things to do)

There are plates that just sit unused in the prairie for 100s of years. I know since I saw one in one of my Eve lives. I already had another plate in my basket so couldn't bring it back. I came back when the town had grown and it was still there... So if you don't bring it back it isn't coming back.

Also, don't leave rabbit traps on the hole and just take the rabbit out. It's so rude, the rabbit won't reset and you are reducing the rabbits people in the future will have.

If you see a full trap empty it and if there is a nearby bunny move it to the next bunny. I've piled up tons of rabbits just by moving traps as I passed them while getting wood or clay.

When I see some kid run off to the desert make a pack and leave a plate behind I start to wonder if they are a griefer TBH.

---
omnem cibum costis

#4 2019-05-23 23:22:05

RodneyC86

futurebird wrote:

If you caught extra rabbits and think "it's more important to bring the rabbit back than the plate" you are almost always wrong. Someone will find and use a rabbit you leave in the prairie later. That plate may never come back. (Unless I'm around cleaning up, and most lives there are more important things to do)

There are plates that just sit unused in the prairie for 100s of years. I know since I saw one in one of my Eve lives. I already had another plate in my basket so couldn't bring it back. I came back when the town had grown and it was still there... So if you don't bring it back it isn't coming back.

Also, don't leave rabbit traps on the hole and just take the rabbit out. It's so rude, the rabbit won't reset and you are reducing the rabbits people in the future will have.

If you see a full trap empty it and if there is a nearby bunny move it to the next bunny. I've piled up tons of rabbits just by moving traps as I passed them while getting wood or clay.

When I see some kid run off to the desert make a pack and leave a plate behind I start to wonder if they are a griefer TBH.

I'm gonna just admit I was frequently guilty of this during noobier days. Plates just felt like they were everywhere compared to furs in many villages but I didn't know about decay and non decay items.

So remember kids, plates are forever

#5 2019-05-24 00:12:25

Potjeh

I don't even leave a plate to make room for iron. It's just straight disrespectful to the potter.

#6 2019-05-24 15:29:21

TAIOAN

Good job.

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#7 2019-05-24 15:53:19

sdogg2m

Experienced hunters do not even take pies to the rabbit fields. You comb resources from your immediate area since you will be quickly furnished with a back pack.

In an ideal situation yum would be secondary because only males would be hunting.  This is not always the case though.

#8 2019-05-31 13:20:40

futurebird

Teo6kBO.jpg
I agree, experienced hunters avoid bringing pies. You need to bring the plate back. That's a waste of bag space.
6klgkrD.jpg
But, people just keep doing this.
TfJciy9.jpg
There is no end.
Fam4BlN.jpg
So before you make plates in an old town.
PLo45zU.jpg
Loot the prairie I guess.
ALGLtZb.jpg
I'm having fun making this image collection.
3qx8u9u.jpg
Maybe some people will recognize their litter from these photos.

I wonder how many stranded plates I can find...

ZERO would be nice. Come on just bring the plate back. It ain't that hard ya'll.

Last edited by futurebird (2019-05-31 13:21:53)

---
omnem cibum costis

#9 2019-05-31 13:31:43

RodneyC86

No one wants to do the dishes

Board footer