One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-22 21:46:13

sigmen4020

Please don't opt people into server 1 when there is noone on it!

Ok, so I just had a delightful experience. I hop into the game as I usually do, and then I get a pleasant surprise in an Eve spawn. This rarely happens for me since I live every life I'm given and don't /die my way to paradise. I pretty much immediately birthed two boys who also immediately SID on me. I hadn't found a spot yet so I wasn't really upset about it. Eventually I found a dead town and began maintaining it. When I was turning about 30 I realized that it was weird that I wasn't getting any kids even when yumming, and checked the servers, and as I suspected server 1 had 1 player on it (me). As I died I saw that the number went down to zero meaning that the Eve run was an illusion since I was in actuality put inside a completely empty server.

So for the love of god, please don't opt people into server 1 for no particular reason. It's incredibly frustrating to work at something only to realize it was in vain (and a waste of time), because you were basically spawned into donkey town.

Guess I should directly opt into the big server to avoid being randomly put in nomans land.

Edit: It was also my last game for the night making it even more frustrating.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2019-05-22 21:49:05)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#2 2019-05-22 22:23:34

Tarr
Banned

Re: Please don't opt people into server 1 when there is noone on it!

This has been happening for a while now. I have no idea why the reflector is suddenly shifting people from BS2 to S1. I guess your best bet is to email Jason directly to ask why or hope he reads the thread and this issue is brought back to his attention again.

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2019-05-23 01:13:35

Joseph Stalin

how do you change server?

#4 2019-05-23 01:33:58

Kai

Joseph Stalin wrote:

how do you change server?

go to settings & tick custom server and pick address from:
http://onehouronelife.com/reflector/ser … ion=report

Board footer