One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-18 20:08:02

Draicclan

Camera Question

I'm a little late to the party but I noticed cameras were added to the game a bit ago. I haven't decided whether or not I should spend my precious time learning how to make them for my future lives (since they are so complicated). The deal breaker for me is,

once someone has made the paper for the camera, how many uses does it have?

One use is not worth the effort to make camera paper but somewhere like 5-10 just might be. Thanks in advance!

#2 2019-05-18 20:22:06

Ari-ori-412

Re: Camera Question

Draicclan wrote:

I'm a little late to the party but I noticed cameras were added to the game a bit ago. I haven't decided whether or not I should spend my precious time learning how to make them for my future lives (since they are so complicated). The deal breaker for me is,

once someone has made the paper for the camera, how many uses does it have?

One use is not worth the effort to make camera paper but somewhere like 5-10 just might be. Thanks in advance!

after the whole process of making silver nitrate soloution you can make 5 photo papers with it if you dont let one get ruined.

Stop eating berries adults! go eat the pie or stew right next to you.

#3 2019-05-18 20:33:04

Draicclan

Re: Camera Question

I just realized also have no idea how cameras operate. Do they take a picture immediately, requiring a player to stay out of the photo? Can you store photos for a good period of time, or do they somehow become unusable after a few minutes?

Board footer