One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-18 03:06:28

Tea

Sunny Radish

To the lovely Lady that made one hour very special to me.

You came up to me and demanded to help you birth more children. I agreed, slightly amused. Your beautiful red curly hair, the way you misspelled words and the determination in your eyes took my breath away. You were not wearing anything, so I offered you my wolf hat and rabbit coat. Shortly after, our first son was born and you were very surprised how quickly that went. Sadly, we lost him too soon and you sat down near the fire, seeming a bit sad. So I offered you my pants to keep you nice and warm and promised that you wouldn't wait too long for another child.

I was right. I still remember your surprised face and your laugh when Ashley was born. Everyone was surrounding us, your family and mine, listening to our conversation.

I would have probably taken years to propose to you if it wasn't for my sister! I was too shy but when she asked me in front of you if I intended to marry you, I just had to pop the big question. And you said yes!

Everyone was excited. You went to tell your mom that you would marry a man from the Love family and she got very happy. When she found our town years ago, she was hoping to raise her family next to ours, in peace. My people were frightened to live with a stranger together who they didn't even understand. But they accepted her, taught her and her children our language and learned hers. I don't think that she would have ever imagined being part of a wedding between our two families.

My sister wed us and I gave you a rose, a symbol of my promise to you. To keep you and our children safe and warm.

We had a truly enjoyable time together. You started to work in the kitchen, baking pies, while I worked outside, making compost and cleaning up. I showed you how to make a note so you could leave one on your mothers grave. Do you remember when we spend hours figuring out what the word "knife" meant in your language?

We said our goodbyes to each other, said how much we loved each other and I made you one last promise before you passed away. I kept my promise and gave you a proper grave, adding a little note on it.

Merely minutes before it was my time to fade away, a little red-headed naked girl approached me. It was you. You came back to me! And just like we first met, I gave you all my clothes to keep you warm.

I truly enjoyed that life. Until we meet again ♥

Sunny Radish

Frida Love

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2019-05-18 16:04:46

BloomingDaisy

Re: Sunny Radish

I was your older sister! I did the ceremony. One of my best lives.

#3 2019-05-19 00:33:49

Radish

I was Eve Radish, Sunny's mum! Thanks for accepting us into your village and for all the clothes! I tried to do the ceremony but there was a slight language barrier haha. Twas a great life indeed. ♥

OneLife addict Eve Radish. Discord: Rosie#1607

#4 2019-05-19 00:42:26

QuirkySmirkyIan

I was Nouf Radish VII if you were talking about VII radish.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer