One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-16 08:57:29

Toxic
Banned

I am about to end this......

Im gonna yee my last haw like Datruff always does.

DAFALSE HERE IS MY REPLY

So he just made a post recently and im gonna break it down bit by bit
DISCLAIMER: It will be helpful to have his post opened side by side to understand my references.
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6483
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: There is no strait forward, 'griefing' apology I need to make

So ok first of all he thinks he is not a griefer and he is a good guy and he "contacted" some griefers. So he said "I did grief with them ... with the sole ideal of making a post about it." But he was the one that didn't want the post made. "I could make the post ... I still dont have the permission ... Why not just release those screen shots? That would jeopardize the chance of me playing with those people ever again. Now, that Toxic and I have this feud, I could post anything relating to him at this point." Ok so wait up first of all when we had that conversation, you said that you don't want me posting those screenshots. I was going to make a post bragging about griefing like I used to but Datruff said that he didn't want those screenshots posted for whatever reason. So i was like ok and if he had posted those screenshots i wouldn't have stopped playing with him because we were good friends back then. "Fizzy does have the account info to one of my accounts." Dude this is such a joke Fizzy has none of Datruffs accounts lol, and i know Datruff would never give his account to anyone. Also when he said that he met me and fizzy, that wasn't the case Datruff actually introduced me to him.

Also here is some proof that he is joking and Fizzy doesn't own his account. He literally said that he is trolling and doesn't mean anything proving he is lying about the whole thing.

8-C9-ACEEB-2-B2-B-4-CB5-8897-8038-F23-BE220.png
B65-EC1-B6-5-E52-44-D6-BBA3-F92-FDBA90652.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2: What I'm sorry about

"I was convinced by Toxic and Fizzy of griefing several towns on one accation." Dude honestly you were the one that always @ spammed me to grief. Like really i never convinced you XD."I was told by Fizzy and Toxic that they didnt want me to write the post and reveal the griefing tactic because of how they liked the tactic" Datruff you were always the one that didn't want us to post so they wouldn't know it was you, Being the idiot i was i was always trying to show off in front of people and wouldn't miss a chance. "Though its all, really, fizzy" Stop blaming Fizzy lol.

Now even after all this Datruff was my friend once, so i won't hit him with stuff that would really reveal his true character. I do tho have some photos i want to share. Remember how he always says that the pitbull post is for educational purposes not trolling, well then look at these.

image.png
image.png
image.png

Why did i waste 1 hr writing this lol.

#2 2019-05-16 09:05:17

TofuInjection

Re: I am about to end this......

Yeah, dude's a piece of shit.  Shocking.

Everyone knew this already Toxic.  If you want to focus on being better, just be better.

#3 2019-05-16 09:15:39

DaTrüf!

+rep was lieing to be on his good side

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 2019-05-16 09:18:37

Toxic
Banned

DaTrüf! wrote:

Im not lying to be on my good side. I just didn't want you to be exposed and make this matter transparent. I have always thought of you as an online friend but you made me change my mind.

#5 2019-05-16 09:27:07

DaTrüf!

Toxic wrote:
DaTrüf! wrote:

Im not lying to be on my good side. I just didn't want you to be exposed and make this matter transparent. I have always thought of you as an online friend but you made me change my mind.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb13ace … d=10075185

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 2019-05-16 09:39:01

MultiLife

I just glanced over but yeah,
it sounds like a child who has no power and control in real life, so he takes pride in being a 'good liar' online. I guess he feels like a master manipulator.

But as long as he is tracked down to griefing people in game, he is not fooling anyone except himself. Fizzy or not.

Poor fellow. To pour hours into a 'scheme' online to get the feeling of power. With a community this small.

People are crazy. Maybe it's the need to have an effect on the world, legacy. "I lied to 30 people online". That's going on Santa's naughty list!

Edit: those last ones are quite old messages. But still, edgy phases that may not be just phases and all that.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-05-16 09:50:46)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#7 2019-05-16 10:04:40

CatX

Okay, so I have a suggestion:
Let the past be the past. Just start over right now. Be good boys. No griefing. And be friends.

There, I just solved all your problems. smile

#8 2019-05-16 15:26:51

spurofthemoment

CatX got it. Drama will be drama; it'll never end unless everyone stops talking about it. We all know DaTruf's an ass. No more words from either side are needed. It's all actions from here on out.

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

Board footer