One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-05-06 16:31:53

Spoonwood

Re: New idea for how to bring everyone together

Thaulos wrote:

Mind you that wells are NOT too close right now. We have a shortage of water and not enough people know newcomen and oil/engine technologies.

Right now every town is a rush in terms of technology which kind of sucks.

My observations from gameplay concur with this.  I haven't experienced a pump busting on me though, so unfortunately I can't confirm that, but I do believe you that such makes for a new issue.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#27 2019-05-06 17:07:39

thundersen

Spoonwood wrote:
Thaulos wrote:

Mind you that wells are NOT too close right now. We have a shortage of water and not enough people know newcomen and oil/engine technologies.

My observations from gameplay concur with this.  I haven't experienced a pump busting on me though, so unfortunately I can't confirm that, but I do believe you that such makes for a new issue.

I busted two pumps with cisterns next to them. I like the rush for oil and engine so far and would suggest to place the springs a little further apart, but not super far. Maybe 100 tiles instead of 40.

#28 2019-05-06 17:58:56

futurebird

I experienced the busted pump on the second use. It was very alarming and has made me in to a "rush to the engine" kinda girl.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#29 2019-05-06 18:28:48

Spoonwood

thundersen wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:
Thaulos wrote:

I busted two pumps with cisterns next to them. I like the rush for oil and engine so far and would suggest to place the springs a little further apart, but not super far. Maybe 100 tiles instead of 40.

Careful there.  100 might turn into 200 or 300 tiles for the town you live in.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer