One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-02 17:25:44

Ari-ori-412

My idea for a replacement curse system

So Jason wants to remove the curse system.  I got the idea of maybe including some kind of prison system in place of the curse system.  This idea is probably gonna get me alot of hate but i dont really care so give me your worst smile.  So some tools would be needed for this like a baton and handcuffs.  Others have suggested this before but i wanted to post my own take.  What if when you tied somone with a lasso they would still do some basic tasks but can only go a certain distance way from who lassoed them.  You could also tie them up of course.  Like you could have a fence post in the middle of the bakery and tie them there.  This can work for griefers but they would probably refuse the work so you could also put them into a small building that works as a cell.  And if they dont eat?  Force them too!  And others could use the time to make some kind of execution device.

Stop eating berries adults! go eat the pie or stew right next to you.

#2 2019-05-02 17:35:30

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: My idea for a replacement curse system

You'd need to have some kind of consensus system in place, otherwise lone griefers would use this.

A very old idea (pre-curse) was a bat that you could use to hit people once every 10 seconds or something, and if you got multiple hits in a row, you'd fall down.  So if a group of people went after you, they could take you out, but a lone griefer couldn't do anything.

#3 2019-05-02 18:31:57

Ari-ori-412

Re: My idea for a replacement curse system

jasonrohrer wrote:

You'd need to have some kind of consensus system in place, otherwise lone griefers would use this.

A very old idea (pre-curse) was a bat that you could use to hit people once every 10 seconds or something, and if you got multiple hits in a row, you'd fall down.  So if a group of people went after you, they could take you out, but a lone griefer couldn't do anything.

yeah, i could also see this being used to get "slaves".

Edit: That would also make twin/triplet/quad griefers more dangerus

Last edited by Ari-ori-412 (2019-05-02 18:36:04)

Stop eating berries adults! go eat the pie or stew right next to you.

Board footer