One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-17 20:33:53

HarbingerMoon

Please Help

I am completely new to games like One Hour One Life that aren't just install, open, and play. I would really love to play ohol, but have no idea where to start with all the downloads after I bought the game. If someone would please take the time to help me out and walk me through it, I would really appreciate it.

#2 2018-03-17 20:54:38

HarbingerMoon

Re: Please Help

Thanks man helped so much.

#3 2018-03-17 22:18:47

catbert7

There's nothing complicated to it. Download the installer; It'll go to your downloads folder. Run it and follow the directions. When it's done, go to wherever you told the installer to install the game and run the application. Game will auto-update when you first hit the button to be born and it might relaunch the game. Click be born again and you're in.

#4 2018-03-17 22:31:50

33Spectre

HarbingerMoon wrote:

I am completely new to games like One Hour One Life that aren't just install, open, and play. I would really love to play ohol, but have no idea where to start with all the downloads after I bought the game. If someone would please take the time to help me out and walk me through it, I would really appreciate it.

The installer takes the folder you downloaded it into. Check first there!
It will create OneLife_vX (X for version) folder, where OneLife.exe is your executable.

ex. D:/Games/OneLife_v68/OneLife.exe

Login with your email and key you have been given by that mail (and will be in that mail)
The game will automatically grab a new versioin when you login to official server.

1rubberducky2 wrote:

Go die in a hole

How does that help?

#5 2018-03-18 03:39:51

You didn't even say which OS you're using.

Sadly Microsoft and Apple have made it very hard to run software downloaded from the internet. See https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=250 for help.

Board footer