One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-28 04:09:41

Matbat

[Video] (also bug) Frozen Hearts

Some people just have such an itch to kill they look for any reason to do it, whether it be a child saying "Murder", "Grief", "I kill twelve people today" or a baby making a devious face.
Griefers only do their thing when they are utterly abandoned by their town and other players, in a previous life(s) or the current.
Care for the troubled children today, because Sandy here definitely wasn't cared for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMcnRo … e=youtu.be
(oh, by the way, I died like fifteen seconds after getting fed)

Description:
Previously my son was murdered, my next son imprisoned. Both by the same woman.
My son who had died came back with another account (presumably) was then stabbed again.
Having enough of Sandy's shenanigans and just being too paranoid I kept my son alive which turned her and her lackey
daughter against me which ensued a brutal snowball fight to the death, but through (a bug) sheer determination I beat bleeding out for a never-before seen amount of time.

Last edited by Matbat (2019-04-28 04:13:52)

#2 2019-04-28 04:17:03

Tarr
Banned

Re: [Video] (also bug) Frozen Hearts

That's the zombie bug, snowball + wound will leave someone in a prolonged state of suffering for upwards of about three minutes. The same can be done with yellow fever + wound however you'll keep the heat negative of yellow fever until properly treated. Basically the yellow fever will kill you in this case just due to the increased pip loss.

It's a good way to teach people how to treat medical wounds due to the much extended timer but other than that it isn't much of a useful bug (except maybe in the case of cursing griefers you stab.)

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2019-04-28 09:18:09

MultiLife

Look at those superior combat skills in action.

Lol.
It was just funny to see the Benny Hills chase of "dramatic fighting" OHOL creates..

Anyways yes some people have very low tolerance of potential griefers as they have seen and experienced a lot of crap.
Can't really blame people who jump to conclusions and killings quick, nobody even got cursed here it seems?

Interesting bug.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2019-04-28 11:25:26

Spoonwood

MultiLife wrote:

Notable lives (Female): Kitana Spoon

What happened in that life?  What generation were you?  What was the layout of the town like?  I would guess that I was the Eve and that was before the bigserver update.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#5 2019-04-28 18:01:50

MultiLife

Spoonwood wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

Notable lives (Female): Kitana Spoon

What happened in that life?  What generation were you?  What was the layout of the town like?  I would guess that I was the Eve and that was before the bigserver update.

Oh, that's random. big_smile Yes, Spoon family; I was Kitana (gen 8), who moved a whole graveyard to build a great pen for the sheep of a jungle-desert-swamp town. It was pre-temp change update so it was great, apart from two swarms of mosquitos wandering to desert side. I birthed and raised lots of children, showing them around and teaching my newbie son, who dug me rocks to make the pen with. He also chopped jungle trees for me to get them out of the way. The pen pushed the mosquitos further, and I did my best to block the edge.
Named my kids funny names, like Mega Spoon, My Spoon...
I had a bestie, a blonde lady, who was also a really big help. She ended up killing a ginger gal who tried to convince her child to kill with her.
During my last years, I managed to get a domestic Moufflon and watched it grow. My bestie wanted me to be there for it, and so I passed, leaving my bones to block some more jungle edge from mosquitos.

Then I got born into the same town as Poppy Worth, after some update had killed Spoons. Marveled upon the sheep pen of Kitana Spoon, the pen was fully active and clean. There were some foul mouthed twins that got killed or died, can't remember. Nathan Worth was such a bro and got so many rabbits for us. Again, named kids with fun names, like Mega Worth.
And yeah Terada family was living with Worths, names intertwining. They had a town and connected it to the old Spoon-town during my life. I had lots of lovely children and visited the Terada family's town during my last years. I teased my son about his friend being his boyfriend, heheheh. Mother things.

Good lives. The mosquitos almost killed the old Spoon-town though. Most people migrated towards Teradas, but the jungle road was swarmed with mosquitos, so the travel was often fatal.

Kitana: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2679481
Mc06Fd1.jpg
15px47o.jpg

Poppy (check how the place developed): http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2684433
3buEjx5.jpg
J1vO5SM.jpg
PX6OOQN.jpg
WelAhMW.jpg
Last one is from Terada's town. Heavily desert town.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-04-28 18:25:09)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer