One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-25 04:57:24

YannaChan
Banned

A really crazy life.

I was born to the Milk family and was named Moon, I told everyone I was the town hoe and made a love hut, I had a daughter and that's how my life turned crazy. My daughter, Eliza was threating to stab me because I was a hoe, I made a knife and tried to stab her but failed, my mother stabbed me but I got healed. I had to run into my love hut and hide because my sister was probably going to stab me, I talked to my daughter and stuff, My youngest daughter who had access to my love hut gave me a bow, I tried to shoot my sister but was unsuccessful, I was known as the crazy lady wanting to kill people. I had to run out of my love hut and my sister chased me. I ran into the wilderness and decided to go back and talk to my daughter, who I was yelling at because it was her fault everyone thought I was crazy, My sister got to me and stabbed me, my last words were, "Everyone here is a fucking bitch"

Lineage
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4232281

I really like this life because of the drama.

Last edited by YannaChan (2019-05-22 22:25:04)

#2 2019-04-25 13:54:10

Ace

Re: A really crazy life.

Sounds like your daughter was gelous of you for hoarding all the men. Since she was yours, she probably was a nympho as well. Maybe you didn't give her enough attention as she was growing up and made her accept for what she is.

Great story, keep it up girl.

Board footer