One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-23 21:15:19

Solbusaur

How to have a lasting plot

I've thought of a few things that'll let you thrive in your own little plot without the townsfolk slowly growing envious

-Food
The best option I see here is milk. Have your own bucket (Perhaps two if you need a deep well), a cow and some corn in your plot so you can top up if you need a drink. It's renewable and filling. Another is sheep, which you could also use for composting. Having an oven though could draw attention, since you're using kindling here instead of the public kitchen

-Farming
For compost, use the town's shared berry/carrot plot to get your mash, and take it to your territory where you can keep it close for private farming. If you have your own sheep, just.
Also, USE STONE HOES! They're super easy to make with the abundance of round stones in the wild, with the other two items needed being renewable.
Make sure your plot also has water.

-Trade/Gifts
Have a box outside your house where you can leave stuff should the public ask for it. Maintain trust with your village, you can't live without society

Really I made this since steel tools are a big no-no for keeping inside plots. I remembered stone hoes are a thing, and that led to a few other ideas, so I made this post

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

Board footer