One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-14 15:02:01

QuirkySmirkyIan

"White" Family storytelling and reuniting

Again with another tale to tell (This time more relaxed.) Was a boy named Phil White (wanted to be eman because of ice family talle) (Probably will be naming my kids eman alot.) So I was planning on being a stew boy but they needed iron and a smith so for the early life someone made a oopsie poopsie and got pigs right around when we were getting sheep. Someone was murdererd cuz of the boar but we ended keeping almost useless pigs... Yay. Then as I got to age 12 I went around the map for about 30 mins gathering iron I brought 28 Iron back in total. Then for my later life I smithed made a kraut board, adze, a hoe, the basic stuff, as I was hitting elderly hood I began to socialize and found out that one of my family members was in the White family also a person I think his name is Killian something is going to continue my legacy and smith. I also gave my knife to Queen White when I was old because she was helpful getting stuff done.

Feel free to tell your "White" Family tales down below.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#2 2019-04-14 19:12:48

Katears

Re: "White" Family storytelling and reuniting

I was Killian White.

When I was born my mother named me "Killer", she wanted me to make a knife and spent the rest of her old age wandering around me telling me "to do my job". But I didn't kill anyone, not even her then she asked.

I did a bit of smithing before I started having kids, and I had a lot of them (14 kids), but since we had so much pork around, I spent the rest of my life making pork tacos.

FluxBB bbcode test

Board footer