One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-02 23:51:01

antking:]#

tattoes/face paint

since their has been a lot talk about war, trade, ext....  and seeing that the next update is clothing related, I thought this would be a good hat to be pulled out of the bag as I have stated before we need more ways to identify groups because this will help divide people, it always does!

so what I have in mind is 2 main things face paint and tattoos…

face paint

face paint will be non permeant markings that are needed before a tattoo you would need to take paint to spread it on your face... their will be at least 5 unique designs corresponding with the color you use.... you can also use clay if you don't have paint but it will only have 3 types of designs... using the paint and clay won't use them (for each paint bucket you'll get 10 uses)

tattoo

make a paint or clay design permanent... may be will be carried to the next life wink

you will need to sharpen a steel blade blank then bam you have a make shift tattoo pen! yes its that simple now days we have more accurate tools but this is the best that we will get for now! so once you have your design you have to dip the "pen" into eather the paint color or into black die (charcoal mixed with water) and apply to skin their will still be a chance mess up though so dont be disappointed!

also make the map small

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#2 2019-04-03 01:24:56

Spockulon

Re: tattoes/face paint

I like this idea! Maybe you can use # of clicks to cycle through the designs as "recipes" like smithing does

If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean (the village, that is)!

#3 2019-04-03 07:39:02

w0wma

this would be an awesome idea!

#4 2019-04-03 18:55:26

BerrypickerAF

Why so complex on the tattoo?

Just use a string on a needle and attach it to a short stick. Prison tats are usually made like that (needle wrapped in thread attached to a pencil), the charcoal ink is a good idea tho

Board footer