#1 2019-03-28 18:09:01

Joseph Stalin

Apocalypse underway

Join Us!
in this journey towards
Greatness.
Enlightenment.
Perfection.

To achieve this, we must activate the Apocalypse.
Sacrifices will be made.
They are necessary.
We will complete this task set forth by our foremothers.
We must complete this.
Journey into the jungle with a worthy sacrifice. Find a nosaj.
Complete the sacrifice, insert the knife into the nosaj. Take the stone. Bring it back.
Build the tower.
Complete the tower.

Some will try to lead you astray.
Do Not Listen To Them.
They will be forgiven after all is reset.
Focus on the task at hand.

I believe in you.

We believe in you.

#2 2019-03-28 18:26:54

DestinyCall

Re: Apocalypse underway

Trust Stalin.  He would never lie to you.

“A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.”
- Joseph Stalin

#3 2019-03-28 18:34:07

Grim_Arbiter

It was said that in the hour of the third apocalypse the rohrerites will battle the bringers of reset. The battle will take place in the valley of the fruitboot and many will perish for their faiths.

Who has appeased the gods with offerings and sacrifice more? Who will gain their favor and turn the tide?

We will find out soon my children.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#4 2019-03-28 20:15:55

karltown_veteran

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

It was said that in the hour of the third apocalypse the rohrerites will battle the bringers of reset. The battle will take place in the valley of the fruitboot and many will perish for their faiths.

Who has appeased the gods with offerings and sacrifice more? Who will gain their favor and turn the tide?

The Bringers of Reset may use pitbulls to gain on the Rohrerites, but the Rohrerites will fight back with poodles.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#5 2019-03-28 20:43:51

Grim_Arbiter

karltown_veteran wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:

The Bringers of Reset may use pitbulls to gain on the Rohrerites, but the Rohrerites will fight back with poodles.

Do not forget about the mighty chihuahua. It's cuteness will delay even the mightiest of martyrs.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#6 2019-03-29 09:26:21

w0wma

Grim_Arbiter wrote:
karltown_veteran wrote:
Grim_Arbiter wrote:

Do not forget about the mighty chihuahua. It's cuteness will delay even the mightiest of martyrs.

and rip your nose off if you're half asleep.

#7 2019-03-29 13:05:12

Toxic
Banned

Well if I didn’t have the whole town killing me even when I’m born I would!

#8 2019-03-29 13:53:14

Lexyvil

I love the idea of having a means to activate an apocalypse in-game, as it gives some sort of end-goal. When it was first implemented, it was interesting, but it was too easy for some to activate it. Hopefully down the line it'll require many more generations to make one happen.

Last edited by Lexyvil (2019-03-29 13:53:36)

Board footer