One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-28 09:11:37

Grim_Arbiter

What happens when the town collaborates on a sign (Sorry Jason)

I've stated on here in the past that sign lettering is still one aspect of this game that I have yet to really dive into at all. I happened to end up in a town last night that had a blank sign, and plenty of letter stock around with nobody touching it. I decided what the hell, let's take a crack at this and see what I can make without really trying..

juck.jpg

I ended up making the letters J, U, C, and K with the one bowl of hot water I heated. I wasn't really trying to make any particular letters, just trying to see the basics of it.

Pretty pleased with myself I let it be and went on to trapping the out of jungle mosquitos killing half of the town.

After trapping the first group and going to work on the next I found out the sign had been changed to this..

jucx.jpg

I figured it might get changed due to not locking it. I went to try and trap the second group of mosquitos, but someone ended up taking both my baskets of adobe I was using, and I got to old to do it.

I later see from discord that the sign ended up being changed again.. but only this time

jason-sucx.png

I am still trying to wrap my head around how this happened with no coordination..

(also don't mind the endtower)

Last edited by Grim_Arbiter (2019-03-28 09:17:56)

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

Board footer