One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-12 00:47:13

Caramella

Tutorial Area

So, sorry for the weird title, i couldnt really do a really short explanation of this.

I don't really know if this is a bug or not but I think i should post this here,

Basically, I got born into a big family that were living inside the tutorial "zone" (??), I wasn't on the tutorial, I was born into an actual family that was in the tutorial with all the rabbit clothing that is provided.

I've heard about things like this but I never really thought it could happen, if this isn't a bug then hopefully this gets deleted, I do have screenshots as well. Just letting everyone know this is a thing and if it's a bug it should probably get fixed, if not then my apologies.

♥ ~ playing since 2018 ~ ♥

#2 2019-03-12 03:05:05

Starknight_One

Re: Tutorial Area

It's not a bug, it's just an odd feature. The tutorial areas are actually in the game world; it is possible to find them (with an airplane). I was born as the first child of an Eve in a tutorial once... fun times. smile

#3 2019-03-12 06:26:48

Tarr
Banned

Re: Tutorial Area

Nope not a bug at all. You're one of my descendants that I let live over in the tutorial when I decided to raid it for loot. Proudly the family is still going at this point which is pretty amazing imo.

fug it’s Tarr.

Board footer