One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-09 15:15:10

Toxic
Banned

I just killed a MEGACITY with 15 + people!

Now guys, you might be thinking I’m a huge troll. Well I might be. So listen this town had a nursery with ancient walls that can’t be broken by pickaxe. It also had only 2 doors to the nursery so I made 2 locks in 2 minutes. Then I locked both the doors wth about 6 kids and 3 fertile woman in them. They had plenty of food inside so they lived for long. My mum was also in there and the food started running out. People tried to pick axe wall didn’t work, they tried to make a duplicate key but the only fire was in nursery, they checked bags but not mine Lol because I was thought to be a “helper”. So then everyone died of and only my mom was left. I pretended to go somewhere and came back with a key to unlock door. I told her I found it behind trees she believed me. The whole town called me a hero who had saved her mom. There were only 2 girls left. I tried to lock them didn’t work. They didn’t trust me. Then one of them got snake bitten. My mum was old and died and I stabbed the last girl. She a baby girl this guy tried to save the baby but I chased them with knife till it starved. The town died and I only got cursed once!

This is my story. It shows how dumb people are. They didn’t see me lock the doors in front of them. They didn’t find it suspicious that all of a sudden I got key. They instead called me a hero, so I urge you guys to stay awake. Trolls like me can ruin highly populated mega cites. I’m a pro player and troll depends on my mood. Well hopefully you guys learn something bye. ?

#2 2019-03-09 16:43:26

Vexenie

Re: I just killed a MEGACITY with 15 + people!

And your troll mood is locking something in something?

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#3 2019-03-09 16:46:28

GreatShawn

Ohh...its too toxic here...I think I might get cancer from this...I cant breathe...

#4 2019-03-09 17:22:27

futurebird

Yeah this totally happened. Very believable. I don't think you'd know how to do all of that. LOL.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#5 2019-03-10 00:00:26

Toxic
Banned

futurebird wrote:

Yeah this totally happened. Very believable. I don't think you'd know how to do all of that. LOL.

Dude this is just me trying to say that doors are bad. I try to teach every town with doors a lesson at least have like 4 doors.

#6 2019-03-10 00:06:48

Bob 101

Lineage link please?

#7 2019-03-10 00:37:19

Lily

Sounds like a bug(or rather oversight), the ancient stone walls should be able to be knocked down like the normal ones.

#8 2019-03-10 00:54:11

antking:]#

I guess you could call this accident a lock and pick!

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#9 2019-03-10 01:02:54

coriander

If you ain't in the mood, don't play. Instead of throwing temper tantrums online.

Last edited by coriander (2019-03-10 01:03:26)

#10 2019-03-10 02:21:22

BladeWoods

Stone walls are the worse. Never build with them.

#11 2019-03-10 02:23:15

Toxic
Banned

Bob 101 wrote:

Lineage link please?

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3734225
Here’s the lineage link the girl called Yolanda was also a troll so she killed some people and I killed her and the last girl. The other kids that you see starved were all in that room.

#12 2019-03-10 02:25:02

Toxic
Banned

BladeWoods wrote:

I agree that’s the message I’m trying convey that stone walls turn into ancient stone walls that can’t be broken. So it’s better to make areas with high population with adobe. It’s simple all those people in that town learnt a lesson. It’s probably good for the community.

Last edited by Toxic (2019-03-10 02:25:34)

#13 2019-03-10 02:57:00

Peremptive

Toxic wrote:
BladeWoods wrote:

I agree that’s the message I’m trying convey that stone walls turn into ancient stone walls that can’t be broken. So it’s better to make areas with high population with adobe. It’s simple all those people in that town learnt a lesson. It’s probably good for the community.

no, being a dick is not good for the community. You want a nursery with few doors so that you can keep them closed. Griefing like a shithead doesn't show anyone not to build a perfectly valid building, just that you need the mod for the FOV so that you can stab idiots like you. Go troll/attempt to mindfuck people somewhere else.

Last edited by Peremptive (2019-03-10 02:59:07)

#14 2019-03-10 08:53:32

MultiLife

No matter how many doors are built and used, someone will lock them.
No matter what we use to build, someone will block people in and trap them.

This game is super easy to grief and it's super easy to pretend innocence. It's easy to frame others and hide items.
When Jason brought in the new temperature system, I knew sh** will go down.

Anyways, many people are new or kind hearted. You not getting cursed tells me people didn't want to throw around curses which is good. Sadly people rarely have time to babysit and stalk others to notice griefers. Few lives I took on that responsibility, and it sucked. I killed many griefers; every single one I wanted to, but I hated to play this game like that. I just want to build and have fun, and man hunt is not fun. There are better games for man hunts.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-03-10 08:54:40)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#15 2019-03-10 09:56:58

mric

There is no merit to do simple easy things and doing what so many have done before.

#16 2019-03-10 10:25:10

Toxic
Banned

Dude i know you getting pissed an its a dick move to grief that town. But listen big towns like those stop eve camps from forming. If anyone /die in that town it would cause the player to be banned in any eve camp within 2000 tiles radius, this is because the new area ban update. Dude if one person can kill a city with 15+ people in under 20 mins that town doesn't really deserve to be alive. i locked the door in front of them giving them like a 2 minute chance to notice they didn't. I just discourage people to make towns using stone walls and have at least 4 plus doors. dude if i hadn't done that someone else would've it was way to easy.
Again i really shouldn't have killed them but i hope at least 4 people in that town learnt a lesson.
Dude i also know that you have grieved towns before i also checked you curse score.

#17 2019-03-10 11:31:26

Peremptive

Toxic wrote:

Dude i know you getting pissed an its a dick move to grief that town. But listen big towns like those stop eve camps from forming. If anyone /die in that town it would cause the player to be banned in any eve camp within 2000 tiles radius, this is because the new area ban update. Dude if one person can kill a city with 15+ people in under 20 mins that town doesn't really deserve to be alive. i locked the door in front of them giving them like a 2 minute chance to notice they didn't. I just discourage people to make towns using stone walls and have at least 4 plus doors. dude if i hadn't done that someone else would've it was way to easy.
Again i really shouldn't have killed them but i hope at least 4 people in that town learnt a lesson.
Dude i also know that you have grieved towns before i also checked you curse score.

are you actually 12? I wish there was a block function here like on discord.

#18 2019-03-10 12:15:56

fatalwolf

Only lesson learned here is that locks are still worthless and only provides an annoyance to the game. But this is a topic that has been talked about many times on the forums here.

Buff fishing

#19 2019-03-10 13:54:13

futurebird

Preremptive, I think this one just wanted to brag about what a naughty horrible thing they did and get some shocked, impressed or annoyed reactions. I still don't think anyone who would brag like this (justifying it as "teaching how bad locks are" I posted about that a day ago everyone knows already) would be able to even pull it off, you know. Not that it's hard. It's easy to mess up a village that's why most Eve camps fail, thats why "making it through the night" is an achievement. Greifing is easy, making the game harder for others is something we all do by mistake, it takes skill to make you line go on for dozens of generations skill and of course luck.

I don't know if this person is 12, it's possible, but I know 12 year-old who are more interesting and secure in themselves and less defensive so I wouldn't count on it.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#20 2019-03-10 13:59:33

NetherCrow
Website

Maybe it's necessary to make Pine Door.

Chinese Mobile Players are the best griefer around the world. I am ashamed of them. They invent the auto-baby-killer and grave-baby-prison to avoid Others Break their Eve Chain. And the griefer use bear and bow to kill every eve player for their REVENGE. All animal and kiln are killed or destroyed because of envy and hatred.

#21 2019-03-10 16:59:28

Averest

But listen big towns like those stop eve camps from forming. If anyone /die in that town it would cause the player to be banned in any eve camp within 2000 tiles radius, this is because the new area ban update.

You get griefers in eve camps so don't give me that line. You're no different than the guy that takes the first bowl he can get his hands on and spam empties the ponds. Don't try to be all noble about it.

#22 2019-03-10 17:09:37

DestinyCall

Only thing worse than the a griefer is a griefer who thinks he is "teaching" people to play better by griefing them.

It's like keying someone's car and thinking they should be thanking you for teaching them to park in a better neighborhood.

#23 2019-03-10 21:20:52

WalrusesConquer

Ah yes now I learnt that if someone ever rescues thier mother, they are obviously evil and should be cursed
Edit: Toxic is also young (You can tell by how they write on Discord) and probably wanted to grief but not deal with the guilt of it.

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2019-03-10 21:23:02)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#24 2019-03-11 00:46:51

GreatShawn

WalrusesConquer wrote:

Ah yes now I learnt that if someone ever rescues thier mother, they are obviously evil and should be cursed
Edit: Toxic is also young (You can tell by how they write on Discord) and probably wanted to grief but not deal with the guilt of it.

I'm thirteen and now I feel way more mature with someone like toxic in the forums.

Maybe becuase i'm asian.

#25 2019-03-11 12:00:57

PeaGirl

NetherCrow wrote:

Maybe it's necessary to make Pine Door.

That would be a solution. It uses plenty of ropes for making the whole frame and nets, but it would be impossible to lock because it has not been implemented yet -thank god-

Having wooden doors as permanent solution nowadays may be a risk, and it is suggested to replace wooden doors with pine doors over time, so those can not be griefed, and it is more easier to dodge bullets unless griefer puts wooden door right on front of pine door AND locks it.
So. Possibilities are endless, but other than that, griefers are unevitable, only solution is to curse, and keep a lookout for any suspicious activities like making key locks and putting them on bowls immediately to prevent griefers work.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer