One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-03 14:44:44

voy178

What other specific uses would you like the Loom to have?

Other than being an excellent interior decoration, the loom is a rather useless item in-game if you're not gunning for planes which aren't too common.

I can think of a few uses.

- Weaving cloth sacks used to store flower, threshed wheat, or dry raw veggies (potatoes, carrots, dried beans, dried corn etc.) in larger quantities than say a basket maybe (5-7 bowls worth or even more without being overpowered), but only one type of item per sack which creates a handy little symbol similar to the seed bowls.

The general idea with this is to make stations more efficient and separated. Harvest the wheat in larger numbers. Thresh it and make it into flower and put in a cloth sack and take it to the bakery. The bakery will then use it as they see fit provided there is water nearby. Distribute the pies and bread to each station. Symbiosis.

What other uses would you like to see? Types of clothing etc?

#2 2019-03-03 17:15:03

fragilityh14

Re: What other specific uses would you like the Loom to have?

I still really want full body robes for the desert. Obviously good woven carpets would be another one. It would be nice to get burlap sacks for transporting grain, it really should be easy to fill a grain sack and bring it to the bakery, this one bowl at a time or 4 bowls per cart thing is completely ridiculous. [doesn't use the loom, but hell, let us put 6 scoops into a crock or something]

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

Board footer