One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-01 12:49:14

futurebird

Harvest season spooky seasonal update ideas.

Gourd
Carve a large squash with a knife once to get a wet empty gourd. It dries out and becomes a bucket that can only hold 3 bowls of water. (early game bucket alternative, later game reason to grow more veggies)
Carve a squash twice (before it dries) add a candle. Jack-o-lantern!

Haystack
Stacking threshed wheat, won't de-spawn, looks like a haystack.
Add string to make a wickerman.

Cats
Cats work like dogs. They can be found in the yellow grasslands and domesticated. Holding a cat is like having on a sealskin coat. (warm!) place a cat on a rabbit family hole and get 2 rabbits.

Spooky Ritual
Something with a black cat (hard to breed) jack-o-lantern and wickerman set on fire. IDK what it should do.

Yes, I'm thinking about Halloween in March. Don't @ me.

Last edited by futurebird (2019-03-01 12:51:26)

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#2 2019-03-02 02:49:39

Monolith_Rans

Re: Harvest season spooky seasonal update ideas.

Dress your wicker man with rag clothes.  Better yet, he works as a  manikin to hold your clothes while you are inside.

I love all of my children.  You are wanted and loved.

#3 2019-03-02 03:07:27

antking:]#

Re: Harvest season spooky seasonal update ideas.

if we have cats we need mice, rats that's how we started the domestication of cats, they found it effective to stay with humans so they eventually learned to love us! (not really but we love them)

rats could spawn where lots of food isn't stored the more food on the ground the hire spawn rates of rats, they can be killed with a knife or a bow, but are hard to hit... cats will be attracted to places with rats, and will stay on the outskirts

cat's can be domesticated by feeding them a rat like wolfs they will spawn a litter of kittens, once spawned you have to feed the semi domesticated kittens, to get semi domesticated cats.
then finally feed the semi domesticated cates for a litter of domestic kittens, once fed they will turn into cats and will hunt mice in the village and won't run away.

the spooky ritual, should do some thing astatic, it could act like a one time bell tower and call for people while delivering a spooky song! also all bones in a 50 by 50 tiles will get a flame in their eyes like the "live nosaj" to add a stunning effect. finally any black cats in a 100 by 100 tiles will:
A flee from the calling
B run to the calling

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

Board footer