One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-25 05:12:52

willz

Some people buy OHOL on steam but they can't get their account.

When they bought game on steam, it will automaticly create an account for them.
But a problem is, after that process, it shows an error alert says: Could not create an account for you on the game server.

NetherCrow and I runs a private server, and we open the ticket check to confirm they bought the game on steam, but some of them bought game and can't get ticket account.

Is there any we to solve this or manually activate it?

#2 2019-02-25 06:42:01

Grim_Arbiter

Re: Some people buy OHOL on steam but they can't get their account.

Bump.

I've also had this question but couldn't find an answer by searching

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-02-25 16:05:27

fragilityh14

why do they need a ticket to use your private server?

Obviously, if they're paying for the game and can't access it, that's a major problem, but what you're paying for is server access

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#4 2019-02-26 17:05:59

Peremptive

there is something wrong with those users, they might just be lying. Otherwise it must be a steam issue? Sounds like their purchase wasn't activated by steam. Did they use steam to download and run the game?

Last edited by Peremptive (2019-02-26 17:06:17)

#5 2019-02-27 13:46:57

NetherCrow
Website

fragilityh14 wrote:

why do they need a ticket to use your private server?

Obviously, if they're paying for the game and can't access it, that's a major problem, but what you're paying for is server access

because we want to promise our player had bought the game. To make them don't playing Pirate.

there are lots of griefers in Chinese PE player. So I want to use ticket system to avoid destroying.

Chinese Mobile Players are the best griefer around the world. I am ashamed of them. They invent the auto-baby-killer and grave-baby-prison to avoid Others Break their Eve Chain. And the griefer use bear and bow to kill every eve player for their REVENGE. All animal and kiln are killed or destroyed because of envy and hatred.

#6 2019-02-27 13:48:14

NetherCrow
Website

Peremptive wrote:

there is something wrong with those users, they might just be lying. Otherwise it must be a steam issue? Sounds like their purchase wasn't activated by steam. Did they use steam to download and run the game?

No. I think it is probably the ticket system do not work. Maybe a little time. Need to fix.

Chinese Mobile Players are the best griefer around the world. I am ashamed of them. They invent the auto-baby-killer and grave-baby-prison to avoid Others Break their Eve Chain. And the griefer use bear and bow to kill every eve player for their REVENGE. All animal and kiln are killed or destroyed because of envy and hatred.

#7 2019-02-27 17:04:49

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Hmmm... not sure about steam players that can't create an account.

If they are in China, I'm guessing it is because they are firewalled.

Board footer