One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-24 14:08:51

Chard

OHOL First Birthday - Anniversary Plan And Stream Information

Hey everyone!

So we're kicking off a little celebration for the first anniversary of the game which is on the 27th. When I see we I mean myself, a few others of the moderators, some interested parties and (fingers-crossed and no promises here but he said he'd try and drop in) Jason himself. I'm going to be streaming this and others might be too. I'll update the links at the bottom as we go.

The plan is as follows: create as many Yule Trees as we can. Now normally there'd be cake on a birthday but we don't have cake so we've decided to go with bread (buttered of course) as the closest thing to cake and the extra straw can be used to make straw party hats.

In addition we'll be talking about the game and its history to this point, the missteps and great leaps forward that it has taken in its 365 day (that's half a million in game years!) journey. So drop in on the channel and share your thoughts.

If you want to participate yourself and help us create a festive atmosphere for a day then please do so. Each lighting of the yule tree will be met with cheer no matter where it comes from. The stream will contain information about what server we are on and again I will update here as we go.

Merry OHOL-mas to all!

My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chardster

Board footer