One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-21 22:50:06

olooopo

Cow freezes after milking

The problem is that the cow gets stuck in being a milkcow  and freezes at it position when the pen is too small for it. It also doesn't give milk anymore and cannot be fed.  I'm not sure if I'm doing  something wrong here. I just want to report it, so that someone can have a closer look at this.

This is how  I produced this behavior  two times already:
First, you have to feed the cow when all pathing is blocked for it, so the calf will despawn when it tries to leave the cow, the cow will be ready for milking then. After I gave it water the second time (to get more milk from it)  the cow freezes at it current position and doesn't move anymore. Also, it doesn't revert back from a milkcow to a normal cow, even tough you cannot milk it anymore. Furthermore, I spawned back to a village where this bug occurred to me after three hours and the cow was still stuck.

I'm playing on the official servers with the zoom mod.

Has anyone run into the same problem?

#2 2019-02-21 22:56:27

Averest

Re: Cow freezes after milking

I'll second this. There was a cow labeled Milk cow which I tried to use a bucket on and it gave no milk. Definitely had udders. Definitely didn't have room to move. I wanted to fix it but there was no time with everything else going on in the village.

Board footer