One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-20 22:46:15

Jason's_Mind

What a phenomenal gaming experience! (quoting CDNthe3rd)

I was born in a town, my mother was a girl of about fifteen whose name started with the letter ''s'' but I do not remember very well. I spent my first years watching how the town worked, observing its inhabitants and trying to learn as much as possible after all I consider myself a human sponge although some consider me a troll. I was always watching other players and looking at the wiki, thats how i learned to do almost everything. I have played tons of games and i love community games, i am a very open person, i love the dialogue and sharing experiences with other players. Most of my pubert passes it on the farms, creating compost and taking care of the animals. I quickly learned to create all the mechanisms and the latest technologies. One day a new inhabitant appeared to be very dissatisfied for some reason, people labeled him as Griefer (a word that i learned in this game) and tried to stab him several times until they got it. After this I started to ask myself very deep questions, and when I did not find the answer i went to ask my mother. I asked her: ''Mom, why is the game like this?'' Then she tried to stab me so i ran away, i thought later that maybe she confused me with the Griefer so I went back to ask her again: ''Mom, why is the game like this?'' This time she answered me: ''If you ask me the same thing again, i will stab you, go to a town called reddit if you want to talk about those issues''. I started mi trip to that new place but i had time to leave a note. Later that day, my mother came back from work and found a note that said:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am in reddit
Go take a look

Board footer