One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-20 19:46:21

Jason's_Mind

Is this legal? Yay or nay? This thread is being opened again.

Video 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT4JktcVQuE

Video 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riqu2eszsIg

I don't know why the moderator closed the last thread (sorry, people needs freedom for sharing their opinios, next update i will make a moderator overhaul).
We are adults talking about important things, such as how much a product costs and what you are receiving in return. There is a lot of controversy currently with games like Fallout 76 so it's totally reasonable for people to ask about this kind of thing.

Both videos are totally legal.

The first is a masterpiece of the ''clickbait'', i put a lot of effort into that video, every word, image, sound, were carefully selected with the same precision as a Soviet sniper who chooses his victim. The road, the car, the robot, my house! Simply marvelous.

The second video is called a hard clickbait, the thumbnail shows the phrase: ''Ten thousand craftable objects'', then you travel until you reach 260. When I made this video I did not expect anyone to know how to add or subtract but if you have any problem, go to the game, count all the possible craftable objects, make a list, post it here and prove me wrong.

On the topic of the 100 craftable objects, the thing works as follows, I started adding a lot of new content, over time a lot of bugs appeared (I could test the changes and avoid a lot of them but i have the players for that, and some of them spend a lot of hours testing for me so you know, it's free labor), so I came up with an idea, this week instead of adding new content I'll fix bugs. And guess what? Nobody complained, it is more, they like it. Normally when you create something and you create it wrong for some reason, you have to spend extra hours to solve the mistakes, that is not my case, i thank all the people who appreciate and respect the work I am doing and my work schedule. This last update took me 4 hours to think about the changes and another 24 hours to program everything. I am a hard worker, I work 8 hours 5 days a week, what am I doing with the rest of the time? Do not worry guys I have a big surprise for you, I've been working on a new game called chokerball. An elegant Chess-Poker-Basketball hybrid game with only one new rule. I designed this game for PokerStars. To play chokerball you need a standard chessboard set up in the usual way, you also need a standard deck of 52 cards, a basketball court, nine other friends and a ball. All standard chess rules apply and players take turns making moves as they usally do, the only special rule comes into play during a capture the two involved pieces remain on the board and the capturing piece lays down to serve as the big blind for a standard hand of Texas Hold'em, the owner of the target piece gets the dealer button, the deck is shuffled and each player is dealt two cards. Now the basketball match starts, all players with their respective two cards (make two teams of five at beginning and the chess couples) will try to score till one of the teams reachs 5 points (dunks counts double) then repeat the process.
Don't worry i will make a ttutorial with the basics like in OHOL.

Chokerball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzDQIyCefk&t=132s

#2 2019-02-20 20:17:46

Stylingirl

Re: Is this legal? Yay or nay? This thread is being opened again.

Opening a new thread that was closed for a variety of reasons is not the answer. This thread is also being closed. Please reconsider what topics you would like to discuss on the forums or you might want to try switching to the subreddit or discord server. Any further attempts at reopening the same threads that have been closed will result in a ban.

Board footer