we are born as twins
a lady accuses me of being a grief with an alt account
my mom defends me
my girlfriend died of starvation
i find the town
she continues to chase me
i start watering berries
she kills me

when once of us dies as twins, we start playing single player because we still want to grow old to see if the town we are born in is a good town.

it sucks growing old in a bad town.

i enjoyed donkey town more than my last life because of June Naro...

I will be sure to curse that name every two hours to see what happens.

i hope eve chains work continue to work in donkey town. (don't know if they do yet, but it would be nice)

ttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1656815367
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1656817915
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1656815419

#2 2019-02-16 03:04:07

nerfsnowballsnow

Re: first game after donkey town... i enjoyed donkey town more

Heyo. Registered just so respond to this thread. I am June Naro.

I tried to starve you two because twins are beyond broken in the game's current state. If twins are even mildly competent, they can easily wipe out very big towns. My personal policy is if I see twins doing anything suspicious at all, I kill them. Also if I birth twins I don't let them live. One of you did /devious as a child while spam clicking something. That just comes off as trolly and there is no reason to risk the entire town to let two twins live. I only managed to starve your girlfriend. You were not watering bushes afterwards. You spent all your time telling people in town to kill me and curse me. Not even sure why you would lie about that. But yeah I snowballed you to death as a result. You would clearly be a problem for me and probably would not stay in town to help it since your twin died. Again, sucks that I feel like I have to do this, but complain to Jason to fix twins. They are way too powerful currently. If they are fixed I will let a lot more twins live.

Also you can only curse for an hour after someone has died, so cursing me every two hours will do nothing, execpt maybe the first time.

#3 2019-02-16 03:06:04

omlinson

by the time i found a bowl, you shot me with a snowball (you chose a fitting username)

eh i got three curses in, i might still curse the name to see what happens  (almost got it finsihed, thx for the curse https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 656817915)

nice meeting you, it was definitely a challenge surviving the few minutes i did.

Last edited by omlinson (2019-02-16 03:16:10)

#4 2019-02-16 03:14:16

nerfsnowballsnow

You seem a lot more positive now. Just sort of realized that since you were sent to donkey town, I feel a lot more justified having killed you haha. Sort of confirms my suspicions to a certain extent, even if you were not planning on griefing that life.

#5 2019-02-16 03:18:31

omlinson

donkey town is pretty chill

it's just an eve run with no babies to annoy you, i might kill a second time.

you can find the thread

i'd prefer being friends with a killer than a pen breaker or an object mover (actually one of my favorite lives was helping a killer hide)

Last edited by omlinson (2019-02-16 03:19:07)

#6 2019-02-16 13:21:45

Bob 101

How'd you get in donkey town so easily. I've destroyed several towns and never been.

#7 2019-02-16 14:47:52

Peremptive

I think if you grief smaller places people band together and curse you. The larger the village, the fewer people notice or care, or assume people are dying for RP reasons, or just don't consider it a threat to them.

#8 2019-02-16 17:10:50

omlinson

people were really not happy when they discovered that i was able to change clothes and hang around town for so long minding my own business while some starved trying to find me in the forest and a person stabbed another trying to transfer a knife.

essentially, the town came to a standstill after the murder. I got at least 4-5 curses when i revealed to the munchers that the killer had been observing them this whole time. I got another series of curses when someone finally stabbed me. A random person healed me which got more people angry and more curses. I got stabbed again and got more curses. I'm pretty sure it was over 10

Last edited by omlinson (2019-02-16 17:11:07)

#9 2019-02-17 05:34:41

Bob 101

omlinson wrote:

people were really not happy when they discovered that i was able to change clothes and hang around town for so long minding my own business while some starved trying to find me in the forest and a person stabbed another trying to transfer a knife.

essentially, the town came to a standstill after the murder. I got at least 4-5 curses when i revealed to the munchers that the killer had been observing them this whole time. I got another series of curses when someone finally stabbed me. A random person healed me which got more people angry and more curses. I got stabbed again and got more curses. I'm pretty sure it was over 10

I usually only get a handful of curses while griefing, Never enough to send me to donkey town.

I guess because you made it much more personal and humiliated them for so long.

Kind of funny when people tell me I'm going to Donkey Town when I only got a few curses. Then I just use the alt to wipe them out when they think they won.

Board footer