One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-12 00:12:49

Tarr
Banned

Twins need to BOTH be lineage banned if one player is banned.

As the title says twinning with someone who isn't lineage banned to a village is able to "sneak" a second person back under the linage ban. Why is this an issue? Well for one, twins are able to constantly return to a village over and over again which wouldn't be a problem but when it comes to griefing it means you can indefinitely grief a village unless they wise up to stop raising twins.

This exploit is what allowed myself to guard an apocalypse tower for twelve hours straight without ever having to leave its side. The only time the attempt had a wrench thrown into it was when my main account got sent to donkey town. With twin griefers on the rise (again) we run into the problem that twins aren't truly ever lineage banned unless both hit one of the ban triggers: murdered, murdering, played time, or /die. This is only made worse but the growing snowball problem in game. Due to snowballs not being treatable, leaving visible murder graves, murderers having no cooldown and quickly killing people while being accessible to three year olds we're running into more and more and more twin snowball griefers.

While I originally liked snowballs, with the growing amount of snowball griefers the cons outweigh the potential pros of having them in game in such a state. Instead of murdering people maybe just disarm them? We're getting to the point where people are MURDERING twins again which is negatively effecting people just wanting to play the game with their friends which isn't good for either party. Like we've said from the start there needs to be some sort of balancing fixes for twins and something like exploiting the lineage ban is obviously a good starting point on bugfix week.

fug it’s Tarr.

Board footer