One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-07 07:29:36

Grim_Arbiter

Smiling Benjamin

I've decide that anytime I am named Ben or Benjamin I will smile using in game expression the whole life in homage to this creepy guy

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrXakd_r6I]

If he can sit and smile for four hours, then I can at least smile using the happy emotion for one whole hour when playing this! My lives haven't been unproductive by any means while doing it.

The first night, last night, I built a working pen from basically scratch for the first time (still one thing I need to work on) and had the sanders family give me a nice sendoff at old age. Glad they got to almost 50 gens after I was gone!

And tonight I was born Into a Tarr family for the first time. Didn't get the last name unfortunately. Got them two horse carts, replenished the wood supply twice, and turned my hat I dyed red into a santa hat. Then gifted an almost misplaced knife to a good shepherd and distributed my backpack clothes and boots to the multiple childrens right as i got old and died.

Say hi to Smiling Benjamin if you see him running about

Last edited by Grim_Arbiter (2019-02-07 07:51:17)

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#2 2019-02-07 14:15:51

Bob 101

Re: Smiling Benjamin

You know the guy actually pissesd himself one time.

#3 2019-02-07 15:25:00

Grim_Arbiter

Bob 101 wrote:

You know the guy actually pissesd himself one time.

He also had someone try to break into his house in the middle of recording one of those vids and didn't move or stop smiling.

Dude is dedicated and nothing, not even a robber or his bladder is going to stop him.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#4 2019-02-08 03:18:58

apereason

gonna name all my kids ben now for this lol

#5 2019-02-08 04:35:48

Grim_Arbiter

apereason wrote:

gonna name all my kids ben now for this lol

I usually play in the slow hours.

I hope ben does get more lives to smile. That first time I did it, I didn't even know about the real ben, I just wanted to see if I could keep the same emotion the whole life. Then I looked up smiling ben and was friggin awe struck that it was an actual person and decided it was just too much of a coincidence. It was fate and now a challenge I must endure.

--Grim

Board footer