One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-06 11:08:36

Grim_Arbiter

Save the dancing geese!

So I've seen topics on clutter, and I have seen topics on the goose cult and I feel like this touches on both.

One of the things that clutters late game villages are eggs in the open, and geese in the sheep pen. In two of my lives while composting today I killed two birds with one stone and solved the problem and can make you both happy.

Geese dance parties.

minegeese.jpg

We all know the locked goose disco rooms in a town, but you can also just bring your geese to a very tiny biome just far enough from your town where they usually wont make it back from someone bringing them back to the village. You and passing travelers can always enjoy the sight.

bonus points if you bring them to a circular biome like this as they almost seem to do coordinated passing circles around each other.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#2 2019-02-06 13:14:34

mrbah

Re: Save the dancing geese!

geese will not leave their current biome?

#3 2019-02-06 15:37:32

CrazyEddie

Most animals will not cross biome boundaries. There are exceptions, like bears.

I believe the determining factor is the "Move Behavior" parameter. "Random" and "Flee" will stay in a single biome, "Chase" will cross biomes.

#4 2019-02-07 05:03:11

desertsyd

CrazyEddie wrote:

Most animals will not cross biome boundaries. There are exceptions, like bears.

I believe the determining factor is the "Move Behavior" parameter. "Random" and "Flee" will stay in a single biome, "Chase" will cross biomes.

really,

that explains the 8 stationary wild horses in a town that one time

Board footer