One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-06 02:30:37

fragilityh14

Overfeeding Sheep

In my constant drive to be useful, i've been spending some time shepharding, mostly, moving mutton, disposing of dead bodies, etc.

A limited amount of feeding, because it's often not the thing that needs to be done.

But I run off for a bit and come back and there's a bunch more sheep. More poop than anyone knows what to do with, no shortage of wool. And if people need wool, cut and then feed.

of course periodically you come back and all or all but one sheep are slaughtered.

I'm assuming the culprit here is well meaning individuals making food to try and help out, but they aren't.

Please don't overfeed sheep!

if someone is clearly running the pen, don't create new sheep!

If there is adequate mutton and the pen is full of poop, there is literally no reason to feed the lambs.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#2 2019-02-08 21:14:11

apereason

Re: Overfeeding Sheep

Whenever we have 1000 mutton I try and feed all the baby sheep to fill up the pen. then I shear most of them in an attempt to get clothing. This is usually interrupted by someone killing all the sheep for more mutton or someone else benifiting off of my hard work by shearing the sheep and taking all the wool for something else.

If anyone else has tried making a full dyed set of wool clothing with pants, (14 wool, 1 rabbit skin and one string plus an alum and a dye) you know how annoying it is to gather 14 wool in one place.

Board footer