One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-14 04:06:56

denriguez

TFW you start an entire village

I've been playing in Norggland for awhile, developing my skills. Since it became The Planet of the Bears, I thought I'd try out the main server for a bit to see how I'd do.

After dying a half dozen times as an infant, I spawned as an Eve and immediately gave birth to a boy. I picked him up and made a mad dash for food. We found a berry bush, which tided us over for a minute, but there wasn't much else there. I fueled up, picked up my son, and ran northeast. We discovered a wrecked civilization with at least a dozen uprooted berry bushes--obviously the victim of griefing. Still, there was a small farm plot, a few baskets of carrots, and a healthy assortment of tools, including some steel. My son impressed me with his farming skills and I soon had another son and a daughter, both of whom I kept. In all, I believe there were about eight of us when I died, and my sons, daughter, and grandchildren were very productive, producing compost and expanding the carrot farm, building carts and hauling full water skins from far away ponds, hunting scores of rabbits and piling their pelts in tidy rows. As I neared death, my eldest asked me how to make fire. Time did not permit a demonstration, but I hope he understood my succinct instructions. That was such a good life. I hope you all found milkweed.

My only regret is that my last words were "Grandson, put on my pants."

#2 2018-03-14 05:43:15

Pocket

Re: TFW you start an entire village

denriguez wrote:

My only regret is that my last words were "Grandson, put on my pants."

I would love to listen to those last words by myself...
At least, in this game^^"

#3 2018-03-14 06:31:57

Baker

Did your grandson manage to put your pants on?

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#4 2018-03-14 16:12:48

denriguez

Baker wrote:

Did your grandson manage to put your pants on?

I don't know! I said it and immediately died. I hope so--they were probably still warm.

Board footer