One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-31 02:31:45

fragilityh14

The Great Bear Attack

I wish lineage server was working properly. Three bears just convened upon the Speed family when we didn't have a bow and arrow or the milkweed to make it.  I don' know if city will even survive, and it must have had 15-20 people. Fortunately, before I die the gooseberries started respawning.

Hard to accomplish anything with THREE bears rampaging through a camp at once.

Was anyone else there for that? Must have just been extraordinarily bad luck.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#2 2019-01-31 02:36:19

Mandymom

Re: The Great Bear Attack

I was there! I hid on top of the berry bushes lol

#3 2019-01-31 02:42:26

Grim_Arbiter

Oh wow someone must really hate the speeds to three bear grief you like that. One is bad enough but three is overkill.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#4 2019-01-31 03:35:14

fragilityh14

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

Oh wow someone must really hate the speeds to three bear grief you like that. One is bad enough but three is overkill.

How do you draw bears? I couldn't figure out if there was a way someone did it intentionally

oh and i was the old lady in the main gooseberry patch frantically trying to make sure the food would keep coming in without dying

edit: i never looked up how bears worked before, people could definitely intentionally draw them and we for sure had mutton to feed them.

Last edited by fragilityh14 (2019-01-31 03:58:51)

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#5 2019-01-31 04:07:14

apereason

#6 2019-01-31 04:20:09

Grim_Arbiter

fragilityh14 wrote:

How do you draw bears? I couldn't figure out if there was a way someone did it intentionally

Well they'll just chase you, and you run. I've led two bears out of a town once so its definitely possible to lead two in. He prob dropped off the two and ran back for a third.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#7 2019-01-31 04:25:56

antking:]#

Grim_Arbiter wrote:
fragilityh14 wrote:

Well they'll just chase you, and you run. I've led two bears out of a town once so its definitely possible to lead two in. He prob dropped off the two and ran back for a third.

If you have a horse its even easer to lead bears as when on top of a horse the bears can't kill you but will still follow, allowing for easy, quick, and safe (for you)  transportation of bears! I know because that's how I put a bear into an animal pen!

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#8 2019-01-31 05:53:09

Grim_Arbiter

'antking: wrote:

If you have a horse its even easer to lead bears as when on top of a horse the bears can't kill you but will still follow, allowing for easy, quick, and safe (for you)  transportation of bears! I know because that's how I put a bear into an animal pen!

How did I know this, yet not know this! I knew only snakes could get you, but how come I never put 2 and 2 together and try it with bears?!

--Grim

Board footer