One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-22 14:14:10

IronBear

Baby Master!!!

Being a baby is a skill.  So many people coast through babyhood.  And that is why you losers die like punks

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3031108

I was born to an eve in an environment that was pretty picked over.  I knew mom was not coming back after she did like 10 breast feedings and then ran off towards food. My siblings were morons that fidgeted around and panicked.  They wasted time looking for her or trying to pick up things. I just found perfect temp, sat still, and waited to develop motor skills. The minute I had hair I ran to where I remembered food.  I came back to watch Nana die. Gods I hated Nana.  She got a name AND breast fed until 6. I knew she was going to die because she was begging an eve for food instead of looking for her own food after coming of age.

Hey mom, I appreciate you trying to keep me and my siblings alive.  I want you to know your efforts were not in vain. I built a berry farm using the kiln and tools you gathered.  And then lucked out by having one girl right before menopause and I kept her alive with berries after my milk went dry.

Hey Lucky, my last daughter.  Sorry I did not talk much.  I was in bed with my two real kids.  It is hard to use keyboard when they sleep on my arms.

Board footer