One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-21 04:36:21

apereason

Hope Keto, here is my lineage, also a story of my life!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3002714

I was born in a small town 3k away from Nox. My mom said I was very important and needed to stay but the village looked small and I wasn't in the mood to start up another village. So I ran off at 3 years old to the bell marker that I noticed when I was born. I decided I would try to have some girls at Nox but sadly I never had any girls. It was a very hard journey with lots of wolves and boars and mosquitoes.

I had a boy and named him Nox II. Right around when he grew up we ran into a deadly mosquito where I had my second child. Nox II seemed very confused and my 2rd child immediately got yellow fever as well as me. I ran to a snow biome but Nox II followed me and died next to me even when I told him to get food. Sadly no one but me survived.

When I was around 30 I finally made it to the city of Nox. I had a kid there and named him Nox III. I let him run away and do what he wanted and I decided I would try to build up the un-built bell towers. I carried two rocks very far to the towers to turn them into stone blocks to put on them. I had done this before in a past life when I was born in Nox. Then I saw another bell in the distance and I decided I would leave Nox.

Along the way I became infertile and I decided I would live on just to see what was over there. I journeyed very far again and finally found the city, which was called Nyx. there were people there and bell tower bases so I set to work repairing one more bell. Hope Keto asked me if I would post my lineage on the forum so here it is. I named a kid Nox IV after my dead sons. I died of old age in Nyx having found 4 different towns.

(I forgot to mention I crossed an abandoned down about 1k from my birthplace. It had sheep and stuff but I wanted to go to Nox again so I passed it by)

WHAT WHEN DID I HAVE A DAUGHTER??

Last edited by apereason (2019-01-21 05:47:14)

Board footer