One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-12 07:54:34

CrazyEddie

Berry Road

PFU6ZSB.jpg

I was born into a town that had a stupidly oversized berry farm with no gaps or borders. So I decided I would spend my entire life there doing nothing more than doubling down on the folly the town had already chosen. I made it about half again as large as it had been, and then right near the end of my life someone pushed it out even farther than you see here. That one board floor you see there was one person's fruitless attempt to stop the madness, but the berry road kept right on rolling.

If you get born into this town, please please please keep extending these six rows of berries out towards the west (away from town! into the vast open space!).

Yes, it's a monumental waste of soil and water to plant so many more berries than are actually needed. But don't you see? It's a monumental waste because it's a monument! It's a testament to the productive capacity of the town and the aspirations of the townfolk, just as much as making crowns or bell towers or cars! It's the devotion of insane amounts of resources and labor to a cause just because we can, creating a spectacle that makes people drop their jaws in disbelief.

DO IT! Make the Berry Road a reality!

#2 2019-01-12 08:08:04

Greep

Re: Berry Road

Not nearly wasteful enough.  Berry circle for optimal composting annoyance.

Last edited by Greep (2019-01-12 08:08:44)

Likes sword based eve names.  Claymore, blades, sword.  Never understimate the blades!

Board footer