One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-10 17:02:58

Booklat1

More tech for newcomen pump era

Currently we skip out of sheep era to steam era rather fast and except the job of finding iron for better tech it's pretty easy to mantain a village in this state. The fact we can burn lots and lots of kindling/coal for mostly forges and pumps alone makes it so we always have enough kindling, or always have the hability to plant more. Should we get more steam tech to force us into using lots of coal and mor modern technology?

I think we could get upgrades in industrial age ovens (and some soft ban on hot-adobe furnaces duration), but also some people have suggested more tiers to iron mines and newcomen iron pumps.

Also R A I L S, anyone else think they deserve a second shot?

#2 2019-01-10 17:47:45

Dodge

Re: More tech for newcomen pump era

Yes i would love to see advanced villages with big rail system that goes from kitchen trough forge, farm, sheep pen, tree farm for kindling etc

But rails and railcarts would need a really hard buff for this to happen

Rails less easily griefable, cart not trashing or at least getting the iron back from trashed cart, turning rails to go more than just straight lines, a lot more storage space in the cart, automatic cart that goes back and forth without requiring pushing (maybe with later tech), stopping points at the different areas of interest to give time to fill the cart with ressources

And last but not least either getting more rails from one iron,  buff iron and nerf tools or someting else to make more rails

Also faster cart the current speed is laughable compared to even a regular cart

#3 2019-01-10 19:53:01

Booklat1

Re: More tech for newcomen pump era

I think better rails would need more iron, if that comes in more mine upgrades its even better.

Board footer