One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-26 21:56:48

BurntBaby

I'm still trying to figure out what happened here

I was born to a small but advanced for their generation family, the Moist family. My mother acted innocently and friendly enough. Weirdly she told me to be sad and only sad, "Be sad... Not happy" so I repeatedly pressed my sad hotkey. I'm really curious about the context of that.

Then she said, "Woah... perv," in response to some guy next to her doing nothing, I think. She walked over to someone else and said, "Our king is a perv," Understandably, all the guy said in response was, "Huh?" I don't think we even had a king.

Afterward, she walked up to two guys farming and said something along the lines of, "Let's bring her," The two guys said, "Sure," and we began to walk south. We walked way south, beyond where anyone else in our family could find us. I asked, "Where are we going?" She told me we were going to see the King, and I accepted that answer.

Then my mother dropped me. The two men took out knives and both stabbed me, "Haha, double-teamed," One of them said. The other told me, "We are wiping out your family." They both had devious expressions on their faces. I died.

Later, I looked back on my family tree, and it turns out the two guys were related to me, which confuses me. They were trying to wipe out my family but they were part of my family, so were they trying to wipe their own family out? Then, it turns out the two men killed my mother too. At first, I thought they were ambushing my mother, but she dropped me and said, "We're here," and she had a devious expression on her face as I was being stabbed, which makes me think she was with them. But then why would they stab her? Her last words were, "Ok."

Then, the two men died a minute later. Their last words were, "Sorry man," and, "Me too," One starved, the other was killed by a grizzly bear.

What I believe happened was the two men stood there and let themselves die. But why? If they were trying to wipe out their family, surely they would go back to camp to kill more people, right?

#2 2018-12-26 23:48:25

startafight

Re: I'm still trying to figure out what happened here

looks like you ran across some griefers. hope u get a better game next time

#3 2018-12-27 00:10:51

BurntBaby

They seem less like griefers and more like weird roleplayers

#4 2018-12-27 06:20:25

Sylverone

There is a sort of grey area where all the disagreements over that happen. Antagonistic roleplay can venture into griefing. Does sounds like they were weird though. I wonder if they were cooperating through discord? Maybe they had some cultist narrative going on.

It could be they killed themselves on purpose so they could spawn back into the family and repeat the process. Did they die under thirty?

#5 2019-01-05 00:59:25

Jadelink

Greifers with a pastiche of rationale for their actions, makes them look better whilst they wipe out a lineage.

#6 2019-01-05 10:06:44

Tane

Yup, those two have been around for about a week.
When I got them as twin girls I named them romulus and remus Carter.

#7 2019-01-05 10:10:01

lionon

Guys like these are the reason you don't raise twins...

PS: Suggestion, when one twin is cursed, the curse should apply to both.

Last edited by lionon (2019-01-05 10:10:38)

Board footer