jBNUqVp.png
6sLQXzl.png
9t5OZBf.png
zHBliV6.png
ZEQpq8G.png
SlstJdo.png
Y72hibH.png
yjrVOjZ.png

Last edited by karltown_veteran (2018-12-22 18:42:00)

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2018-12-22 00:00:24

Carrot-Seedling

Re: Seasons' Greetings from the Karltowns

Ah, Karltown, there was a reason I married you back when carrots were OP. This is it.

Tbh, the addition of the African female was wonderfully timed with the snow update. Greifers got snowballs, children got snowmen and everyone got a new character design. Christmas gifts for all smile

Is the tree an ingame item? I haven't gotten a chance to play yet... (Lol, missed the best update of the season.)

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#3 2018-12-22 01:22:36

karltown_veteran

Carrot-Seedling wrote:

Ah, Karltown, there was a reason I married you back when carrots were OP. This is it.

Tbh, the addition of the African female was wonderfully timed with the snow update. Greifers got snowballs, children got snowmen and everyone got a new character design. Christmas gifts for all smile

Is the tree an ingame item? I haven't gotten a chance to play yet... (Lol, missed the best update of the season.)

And role-players got a character that goes bald at fifteen!

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#4 2018-12-22 08:38:18

Sylverone

karltown_veteran wrote:
Carrot-Seedling wrote:

Haha, I was playing a girl the other day, still sorta young, and this man in a hat says my name. So I say, "Yes?", and he says, "Don't go bald," and takes off his hat. lol

All next to a kiln with a big sign behind it reading TAR. Missing an R?

Last edited by Sylverone (2018-12-22 08:39:29)

#5 2018-12-22 13:40:57

karltown_veteran

Sylverone wrote:
karltown_veteran wrote:
Carrot-Seedling wrote:

Haha, I was playing a girl the other day, still sorta young, and this man in a hat says my name. So I say, "Yes?", and he says, "Don't go bald," and takes off his hat. lol

All next to a kiln with a big sign behind it reading TAR. Missing an R?

*gasp* I so want to try that

Board footer