One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-14 23:31:31

golmock

awbz mode has been updated again!

Have a toast, everyone!
Finally, I can play the game again.

I tried the base game a few times, but it was terrible.
Once, I was born as the only daughter of Eve, but my mother disappeared somewhere.
so I didn't know she was alive or not, and I  found a blue tile but couldn't find the pond anywhere.
We were wandering around in search of water....
we just had to die....

I really love this game, but Its tooo small screen to enjoy with a PC.

Last edited by golmock (2019-02-03 12:18:24)

!eve painter! You will have a color name.
I can teach you if i'm not busy. just talk to me.

#2 2018-12-15 22:27:08

Sakkiyn

Re: awbz mode has been updated again!

If it wasn't for Lost Scholar streaming this on twitch and Awbz mod, I'd have never come back to this game.

And so Jason adds mosquitoes to punish zoom modders. They serve no purpose. You cannot get rid of them.

They are ubermosquitoes because they can survive desert and winter biomes and still will not die.

Jason seems bound and determined to ruin his game, it is his creation, so he has the right.

But if he does so I will never buy another game made by him since it means I was right.

Does he have asperger's syndrome? Maybe something worse?

Did the CIA pay him to use us as a social experiment?

I have quit this game again because his direction makes no sense, this game no longer makes any sense.

Thousand of years of human civilization skipped because, either he is tired and wrapping the game up, or he want's us to quit, or he does not have basic understanding of human history.

Last edited by Sakkiyn (2018-12-15 22:56:15)

#3 2018-12-16 11:46:27

Catfive

Re: awbz mode has been updated again!

Sakkiyn wrote:

If it wasn't for Lost Scholar streaming this on twitch and Awbz mod, I'd have never come back to this game.

And so Jason adds mosquitoes to punish zoom modders. They serve no purpose. You cannot get rid of them.

They are ubermosquitoes because they can survive desert and winter biomes and still will not die.

Jason seems bound and determined to ruin his game, it is his creation, so he has the right.

But if he does so I will never buy another game made by him since it means I was right.

Does he have asperger's syndrome? Maybe something worse?

Did the CIA pay him to use us as a social experiment?

I have quit this game again because his direction makes no sense, this game no longer makes any sense.

Thousand of years of human civilization skipped because, either he is tired and wrapping the game up, or he want's us to quit, or he does not have basic understanding of human history.

Assumptions much?
1) Mosquitos are the price for bananas, rubber, optimum temp tiles (near as damn)

2) Jason is a very smart guy, if he is choosing to race history and give us a bigger tech tree late dev instead of early dev that is his choice, as you say, you can always leave. You have no idea how he intends to populate the tech tree later or which eras will have bigger trees than others. I too was surprised we leapt straight up to crude car and diesel engines but I'm willing to wait it out and enjoying myself just playing until then, patience comes with age often, perhaps you're very young?

3) I can't answer any more of these ridiculous accusations and assumptions based on guesswork, I'm too busy enjoying the game smile

Board footer