One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-07 15:36:47

Floofy

Server 1 vs Server 3

So far, i had never touched the configs of the game. Yesterday, i decided to try out playing on server 3. I am not sure if i got lucky, but i noticed a SIGNIFICANTLY higher level of play.

My first game i was Eve.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2274667

Carl Honor died of yellow fever, but before that, he clearly knew what he was doing.
Future Honor was potentially the best daughter i ever had. She was potentially better than me. Unfortunately, after she made bows and arrows (yes, bows and arrows this early), she died to the wolf she shot.
Unfortunatly, the line died out since i only got a single girl that died...

Second game, i was a girl in gen 3
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2276210

My uncle, Ishmael Victory, was also really good. Me and him made a bunch of rabbit/carrots pie. We also had really good teamwork at the forge (we both were good smiths).
But again, line died out since all my kids died of starvation (even tho we had mass pies and a lot of berries....)

Overall, seemes like server 3 had higher level of play, but i'm not convinced it was truly worth it since we had way less kids. But in a way, its less frustrating to lose to no babies, than to lose due to people being retarded.

#2 2018-12-08 05:54:41

denriguez

Re: Server 1 vs Server 3

I've been wondering about this. Way back in the spring, when the game was first released, I stayed on server 3 almost exclusively as that's where most of the forum members seemed to play. We even mapped out all of the cities and roads, back when such a thing was possible. (And back in my day, roads were just made out of wooden floors! And we liked it, too!)

I don't set a server now, and while I get lots of frustrating lives, I feel it's important to teach new players on the more crowded servers.

Board footer